|| High School Life After ||

River Lee's View;

Month after the game with Varsity, Rick, Rhett and I went back to normal like nothing happened. They better, after all we all know which one of the Riley Siblings is the best in hockey.

Obviously it's me cause i'm just so perfect and beautiful. That's what Charlie thinks cause we are now dating. It shocked the whole school.

Even Linda who got ran over by the bus that stops outside the school everyday. I'm just kidding, although i fucking wish she got ran over.

After the game, she saw Me and Charlie kissing and she tried to pull my hair but she tripped on the ice. She doesn't know how to skate so now imagine walking on ice with shoes. But luckily for her she got saved by Cole. Surprise surprise, they like each other now. I find it disgusting but it's whatever.

Connie and Rick like each other. When he first tried talking to her she slapped him and walked away. But slowly they started talking. They still are and are taking things slow.

Eliana and Dean are dating. I'm not surprised. They met like months ago and are dating. I find it adorable at how happy she is all the time. I support it to the fullest.

Rhett and Elaine are dating. I have known for a while, i don't talk to her anymore. It's only greetings and shit like that but i don't mind at all they are dating. I'm happy that Rhett found someone. That's good.

The Team is still playing hard in hockey. We still have Games and sometimes we lose. Most of the time we win.

I started dating Charlie shortly after our game with Varsity. It's going to be 3 months already. I thought the kid wasn't shit, he still isn't but he's not bad. I actually like him and we tend to blow up on people when things don't go our way. I still like to make fun of him but he always know how to shut me up with a kiss.

I've been perfectly good. I have Charlie whose always there to cheer me up when my dad is a pain in my ass. I have Eliana whose always there when i may blow up on someone. I have Rick and Rhett who are always there to watch Hockey games with. I have Kenny and his clueless ass. I have Russ and his smartass mouth.

I have it good here at Eden Hall. I visit my grandparents 5 times a week. I've learned more about my culture and roots.

Everything's good.

I'm full of shit so you will never know if i'm lying. I'm just trying to be a nice person but if i ever punch the fuck out of someone, it has to be pure out of Common Sense.