|| They Just Have A Shit Of A Leader ||

River Lee's View;

River Lee's View;

I was sitting in the Locker room. Everyone looked pretty exhausted. I began changing into my normal clothes. Eliana was already done which always surprises me cause she's always the first one to finish changing.

I was working on my shoes tying them up. I already had my jersey and pants off. And my gear, i was just putting my shoes on. The door opened and Charlie was there, i rolled my eyes turning my attention back to my shoes.

Everyone basically glared at him. I couldn't even look at him in the eye, it was Eden Hall's first tie in FIFTY NINE years. We always won and now show off changed that. I was thinking of probably changing the way his face looks but i wanted to leave. I couldn't bear to be in the same room as him.

"The guy hooked me, alright". He excused himself.

"We didn't need anymore goals". Kenny said. He looked at him.

"Hey, listen I was trying to win it!".

"Well mission unaccomplished, Charlie". Averman shot back. Charlie looked at him in disbelief.

"Huh?". He began to push Averman.

"Leave Averman, alone". Eliana spoke. Charlie looked at her before turning to Guy who was beginning to speak.

"We let down. Simple as that".

"Hey! You let down, I played hard". Connie shaded him, pushing him as she made her way.

"Yeah, man. No heart". Luis spoke.

"Well, what are we playing for anyways? Some stupid school? The Alumni? I mean, Warriors? What the hell are we now?". Charlie said. I looked up at him.

"I know you ain't talking". He looked at me. I maybe have a bit to much of School Pride, i got taught that since i was young.

"What does Princess Riley have to say now?". He sarcastically said giving a fake smile.

"We all played fucking hard, okay! This team is actually good but they just have a shit of a leader! You didn't play for the team, you played for a girl, Conway! You tried showing off and instead just lost us a game". He got up in my face. Now we were standing up.

"We didn't lose the stupid game! We tied! Two different meanings. And maybe because I can actually get a girl to like me, all you do is scare the boys away!".

"I don't need one as in this moment! I don't rely on someone else's liking on me, i don't get manipulated and get distracted by a simple person. You let a girl get in your head! Now your team is paying the price! Just Shut the Fuck up!" Charlie was about to say something before Russ spoke up.

"Look, man. We are on a scholarship, i'm staying". Fulton glared at him.

"Fine Sell-out". Fulton pushed him. Eliana jumped up. We were on Russ's side. Just because we have money, doesn't mean we have to make fun of the people who are actually nice. Plus, The Duckies weren't too bad.

"Man, who you calling sell out, punk!". Russ pushed back.

"Hey, get your hands off him". Charlie pushed Russ. Now Eliana pushed Charlie.

"Leave him alone, dipshit". Now everyone was beginning to get up. I heard the door open. We all pulled apart.

"How long does it take to score a goal?!"He threw the puck at the board hard which made a loud noise.

"Less than a second. That means no lead is safe if you can't play defense. Now get this straight! I don't give a damn on how many scores you goal. I want one number on your mind, zero as in shutout. You got that?!". We nodded and

"Practice tomorrow morning, 5 a.m. Got to get up early if you want to hunt goose eggs". And with that he left the locker room. I was already done changing.

"Hey! Who took my clothes?". Guy said. I began packing my bag getting ready to leave.

Suddenly, they ran to the showers. Me and Eliana stayed in the Lockers.

"I'm tired. Want to grab some smoothies?" I asked. She nodded. I hung my bag on my shoulder before i heard something from the Showers.

"They put our clothes in here!" I heard Goldberg shout. Me and Eliana looked at each other confused. We walked over to the showers and the showers were running. Their clothes was in a big pile and i looked up. It was either Shaving Cream or icing that wrote 'Freshman's Stink'.

They looked at us, glaring us down. We were the only ones who had our clothes in perfect condition. Me and Eliana looked at each other, then it clicked.

Varsity did this.

We shook our heads.

"Don't do anything. Me and Eliana will figure something out". They looked at us and back at their clothes.

"Better make it quick, before we do something".

(Halls)

Me and Eliana left. We walked through the halls and found Varsity hanging around Scooter's Locker. They looked at us, cheering.

"First game and it's a tie". Scooter said laughing. Me and Eliana glared at him.

"The Duckies are a good team". Rick said sarcastically.

"Shut up! Me and River Lee played hard, we tried". Eliana spoke for the both of us.

"How does it feel to have tied for Eden in Fifty-nine years?" Cole mocked us. We rolled our eyes.

"Leave them alone, they played good". Mindy defended us. Rick got her by the waist hugging her.

"We are just playing, babe". I fake gagged. Rick laughed.

"Now, the real question, who put J.V's clothes in the showers and soaked them in water?"

"For the most part, it was Me, Cole and Rick. We saw Captian Ducky giving you a hard time. So we thought, how about we do it to him! And then our masterpiece came into mind". Scooter laughed. They all fist bumped each other.

"You guys need to chill. The Duckies are nice. It's just Charlie and Fulton that are giving us a hard time. Just do it to them". Eliana reminded them.

"We don't promise that Eliana, but they do have to give us their lunch". Rick spoke.

"Whatever". He hugged me and Eliana.

"Wanna go for smoothies with the rest of Varsity and Rhett?"We nodded.

"I've been digging strawberry lately".

"Me too". Rick agreed with me.

Rick isn't too bad of a brother but as a stranger, he deadass needs helps. May 26.