|| Suck It Up, Buttercup ||

River Lee's View;

River Lee's View;

We were in the 2nd quarter. They were being fucking slaughtered.

"Come on, guys! Pick up the hitting!" I overheard their Coach say. I shook my head, they were going to go aggressive now.

I turned to the game and the duckies were being pushed.

"Well, if you can't beat em', beat em'. That seems to be Wilson's message because Varsity is really nailing the Ducks right now."

Averman somehow got the puck but got smashed by Cole.

"Woah, Les Averman just got Leveled. He must be seeing stars."

"His glasses must be smushed by now." Eliana said. I nodded agreeing. They went to go help him including Orion.

"Suck it up, Buttercup." I told Averman who was seated on the Bench. He wasn't listening just looking into outer space.

"Keep Hitting, they'll break!" I heard their Coach again. Orion came back and sat Averman who looked out of it.

"Watch yourselves, Ducks. They're Head Hunting. Fulton, Goldberg, Change it up!"

"Orion sends out Fulton and their new defense weapon, Goldberg." The reporter said.

Rick had gotten the puck and shot it at Julie, but luckily she saved it.

"Huge save by Gaffney! She got caught out of the net but she scrambled back in just the nick of time. Nice Save, Julie the Cat!"

The game went on and Guy got knocked out.

"Come on! Well, blow something, ref! Come on!" Orion yelled.

"Oh, now this is getting out of hand. Guy Germaine just took a viscous check into the boards! He's down and he's not getting up."

Orion hit the glass that was separating us from Varsity.

"That's Hockey." Their Coach said making Orion get Irritated.

We began the Face off again. Charlie won, skating down the ice.

"Conway on a breakaway! He's all alone!" He shot the puck getting it stopped. The Buzzer went off.

"Oh, Beat by the Buzzer!" We all went to the Locker Room. I was triggered by the way Varsity kept pushing them around.

( Locker Room )

"You're playing hard. I'm proud of you, guys!" Orion cheered us up.

"They're cheap-shotting us to death, Coach." Luis said. We nodded agreeing.

"I know they are, i know."

"It's going to take a Miracle for us to hang on!" Averman said.

I was about to say something before i got caught short by the opening of a door.

"Dean Portman is awarded a full athletic and academic scholarship at Eden Hall Academy." I turned and saw this Boy with a leather Jacket and Black Jeans. He had a black bandanna with his hair slicked back with Gel.

He looked way too fucking old. Almost like a Junior or Senior.

"I had this laying around in, Chicago. My attorney thought i should sign it and i agreed. It's official boys, i'm back!" The Duckies cheered.

"Bombay." Charlie said.

"He's hot!" Eliana whispered next to me. I laughed.

"Go for it then. After the game is over, i don't want you to loose concentration. Orion said we will play this quarter." She nodded.

"Who are they?" The boy said.

"I'm Eliana and she's River Lee."

"Dean."

"They are part of the team. Be nice but if River Lee isn't then don't be too surprised." I laughed at Russ's words.

"Hey, M'lady." Dean got ahold of Eliana's hand and kissed it. She squealed.

"Get ready, Ducks. We got a game to win!" We all cheered.

"You guys better play how Me and Eliana taught you. Take that shit and use it."

We got ready and left for the next quarter.

July 4. I'm finishing it today and proof reading. I'll post it once it's ready. I'm legit just talking to myself.