|| And I Like You ||

River Lee's View;

River Lee's View;

I was dropped off by Arthur at School. We had a game today which was perfect timing.

"Take a seat, we're running late. Let's go, we got a game to catch." Luckily i was on the steps of the bus.

"Where is Riley? We need Riley here to have a full roster!Have you guys seen her? She was supposed to come back today."

"I'm here." I took the last step and was next to Orion.

"Just in time. Go sit down next to Charlie." I looked at him in disbelief. He gave me a stern look and i hesitated before walking.

I passed by Eliana and smiled at her.

"Let's go. We got a game to catch!" We were about to leave when we heard a knock on the door. I wasn't even close to my seat yet.

"I almost missed you, Coach. Mind if i speak to your boys?" Dean said from the front of the bus.

"And girls!" Julie shouted.

"Yes, of course. Girls!"

"If you can make it quick, Dean, we're already running late as it is." Dean nodded before speaking.

"I'm afraid this is important. We have a board meeting scheduled tomorrow and well you all are on the agenda. We have to think long term here. What's in your best interest, Hard as it is personally, because you kids have been a breath of fresh air around here. The board is going to approve the withdrawal of your scholarships. Now, you'll be welcomed to stay through the end of the semester, but after that it will be necessary to seek other educational opportunities." Dean explained. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Riley and Whyte are allowed to stay on the J.V hockey team, considering they are paying their education." Me and Eliana looked at each other in shocked. Now we we're glaring at Dean. It isn't fair to the Duckies.

"Dean, i need a word with you." Orion said.

"I think i've said all i needed to say."

"No, now!"

Dean and Orion left the bus leaving us in worried states.

"Other educational opportunities? What's he saying Russ?" Dwayne asked confused.

"I'll put it in terms you'll understand, Adios Amigo."

"Oh, i see." We all went to the entrance of the bus to listen to the conversation.

"So that's it? You're dumping them just like that?"

"Coach, i'm sorry but your team isn't performing and i've been under pressure."

"River Lee, Can you do something about it? I mean your Dad is part of the Alumni, is there something you can do?" I turned to Kenny.

"I don't know but i'll try." I hopped off the bus and faced Dean standing next to Orion.