|| All You Rich Kids Are The Same||

River Lee's View;

River Lee's View;

"Somebody get a shovel and bury me, right here." Goldberg said. Apparently i learned his name. Only because he likes to complain a lot.

"I'll teach you to play like what? Starts with a 'W'?" Charlie said.

"Wussies."

"That's right, wussies on offense and defense".

"Defense, defense, defense!". One of them said.

"Eden Academy requires you to maintain a 'C' average. I believe that's a bad rule". Coach Orion said busting in.

"Oh, go coach!". The big kid said eagerly.

"I don't was 'C' players on this team. 'B's or better or your riding the pine pony. Now, you have fifteen minutes after each practice to clear this locker room, you got homework too. Oh, and stand clear of Varsity until we play them in the J.V-Varsity showdown. You got that?". Everyone nodded their head. Satisfied, he left.

"Fifteen minutes! Man, I cannot move". One of them complained.

"You'll get used to it". I told the short brown kid. He nodded and i began to get my stuff off. I was putting my pants and shirt on.

"Hey, look. He posted our positions". The brown haired girl said said. Some went up to look at the board.

"I don't believe this. I play left side not right!" Another big kid with black hair said. He looked like the oldest.

"Third line! Man, that's a major diss".

"I'm not even posted!" A tall kid with dirty blonde hair said. The kid who looks like he has bags in the bank.

"Yeah, you are. Adam Banks, third line center, Varsity?". One of them said. I looked up.

"I made Varsity?". He looked surprised and sat down. I was almost done. I was just putting my shoes on.

"You know that's the great thing about being goalie, you always know where you stand. I'll just mind my own business and take my place between the pipes".

"You're ridding the pine pony, pal". The orange haired kid said.

"Very funny". The other kid said thinking he was joking

"Julie's one, your two". The kid ran up to take a look for himself.

"I'm backup? How could he do this to me? What am i? Chopped Liver?" He complained.

"Hey, whose Captain T.B.D?" The cowboy said.

"Oh no. That's Captain T.B.D, to be determined". A good looking blonde said.

"Oh, I see. Well, no I don't. That's your job Charlie." Charlie looked up. I wanted to laugh so bad.

"What's my position?". Eliana asked. Cowboy looked back at her and smiled.

"What's your name, little lady?".

"Eliana Whyte". He nodded and looked at the sheet.

"First Line, Left Wing". She nodded.

"Yes!". I chuckled.

"What's yours?". Eliana whispered to me. We were both done dressing. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Wait. Whose R.L Riley?". The blonde kid said. I got up and so did Eliana.

"Me". He nodded and looked back at the sheet.

"You're first line, Center? But it also says Optional Captain?". He said. I raised my eyebrow.

"River Lee, is First line Center. But also an option to be chosen Captain? That's so cool." Eliana said. The boy nodded.

"I guess so". I looked back at Charlie. He was fuming.

"Your last name is Riley?" Charlie asked me standing up. I nodded.

"Yes, is there a problem?".

"Maybe there is. Your brother is Rick Riley. The captain of Varsity." I nodded.

"So? What does that got to do with me?". I was starting to get frustrated.

Why does everyone have to get me associated with Rick?

"He's the reason why you are secured a spot. It's all because of him cause they think you are as good as him". Charlie said.

"Gordon Bombay is the reason you are secured a spot here, Sugar. Because of him, you got a scholarship".

"But I worked for it. I don't have a lot of money but I do love hockey, that's why i'm here. Unlike you, you must be a rich kid".

"Her dad is part of the board." I heard someone say. Charlie just chuckled and glared at me.

"Even more of a reason why you are here. Your brother and your dad. You were born with a silver spoon in your mouth!"

"Listen here, Charlie. I'm here in this school not be known as Rick Riley's Little sister or Thomas Riley's Daughter. I'm River Fucking Lee Riley. Me and Eliana could play hockey as well as all of you maybe even better. But you didn't see us because we didn't have a chance to play today". Charlie just rolled his eyes.

"All you Rich kids are the same". He muttered.

"Maybe we are. But you don't know me".

"And I don't want to know you".

"Good! I could care less for your stupid Ducky games. This is my school and i'll show you ALL this is MY school". And with that, Eliana dragged me out of there before i began to fight.

I'm writing this book beforehand. So that when i publish it, its all ready and i won't get lazy to write. Today is March 26, 2020. Who knows when i'll publish this. But right now i'm talking to myself.