|| Blood or Not ||

River Lee's View:

River Lee's View:

I walked to the office and barged right it, sitting in my favorite seat of my dad's office.

"What's up, Pops? Why'd you call me?" He looked at me giving me the same look he always does when he doesn't like how i speak or act.

"It's Dad not Pop's? You have been hanging around with that new J.V hockey team lately that now you don't know how to call me correctly". He said. He was old and with a white beard. I could never take him seriously, i mean it's just funny when he scolds next. I'm like taller.

"Dad, you do realize i have to join that team right? I can't jump right in Varsity because i have to at least be a Junior to join. J.V was my only option".

"Nonsense. You are there to drive them away from this school so that they never come back".

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever, what did you call me for?"

"Today i'm not going to be at home. I have an important business meeting i have to attend. I already told Rhett". I nodded. Rick has no business knowing, since he doesn't live with us no more. He sleeps in the Dorms.

"What am i going to do with this information?"

"I'm just making sure that you know why i'm not there. You need to stop with that rebellious tone. It makes me look bad and i don't want to be framed like that. Understood?"

"There's nothing wrong with my speaking or way of acting".

"You adapted to that way of talking because you started hanging with those low class kids from our Area. Thank goodness they moved to the Low class area because they certainly did not belong there!"

"You do comprehend that like 14% of the students in this school attend because of a scholarship, right?" I crossed my arms leaning back and shook my head.

"Don't act like that River Lee Lloyd Riley! I am your father! Don't act too innocent, i know you had your fair share of shaming the J.V team!" I began to stand up and he did too. I made a face towards the hearing of my full name.

I always hated my third name. It just wasn't part of my vibe and it made me feel off. And there's too many 'L's.

"It's not like i ever meant it! What's life without a little fun? You are in the board so why don't you do something about it? Because all i seem to do is 'hang' around them all day. Which obviously doesn't give me an option considering we are in the same hockey team?"

"It's gives Eden Hall Academy a good reputation and look! You are very much stubborn! I don't comprehend, just like your mother! Your mom had the same antics as you but Rhett and Rick's mom was a Shrinking Violet! She didn't give me problems but your Mom did!" He said furious. I stopped before realizing what he said.

"Wait, what! What do you mean Rick's and Rhett's Mom? Shouldn't you say that's my mom too?!"

Narrator's View;