|| Full Of Shit ||

River Lee's View;

River Lee's View;

We were all at practice.

"Alright, i've been doing my homework on Varsity and i'm not going to lie. They're good, they wiped your faces in the dirt last time was no fluke. So, if you want your pride back, you better be willing to work."

"You're gonna have to pick up the trash." He got the trash can and dumped it on the ice.

"Adam can definitely pick me up." I said. The team laughed at the Shy Adam who was next to me. Charlie rolled his eyes and got in between us crossing his arms, separating us apart.

"It smells like shit." Eliana said. I nodded.

"Got any cream cheese." Averman said while holding a bagel.

"Here." I tossed him a molded banana peel. He backed away pretty quick.

"Ew!" We all laughed. We all began to pick up the trash that was scattered all on the ice.

After we were all done picking up the trash, Orion blew up the whistle.

"Let's go! Go over here! Take a knee!" He yelled. We all got together on a knee.

"You guys aren't skating like warriors!"

"You look like something else." He opened a box full of Duck Jerseys. They all cheered and went to go grab their Jerseys. They all got theirs and went back to their places back in the circle.

Me and Eliana stayed back knowing damn well we didn't have one. Plus, we made fun of them for being called the Ducks.

"What about Eliana?"Guy said.

"And River Lee?" Kenny called out.

"We aren't ducks, Guy. We were taught to be Warriors."

"Who said you can't be both?" Coach Orion said. Me and Eliana turned to him confused.

"We are going to get into a more shit load of trouble." I called out.

"You two did help the team win the scholarships against the board, considering part of the board consists of your fathers." Orion said

"We can't."

"Well, you should." He got two extra jerseys at the bottom of the box.

One said 'Whyte' number 62 on the back and sides of the sleeves. Mine said 'Riley' number 55. Me and Eliana skated and took it in our hands.