|| I Knew You Duckies Needed Me ||

River Lee's View;

River Lee's View;

Friday rolled around pretty quick. I had gotten a call from Eliana who went to the Restaurant.

So to sum it up, Varsity tricked J.V and left them to pay the bill. Supposedly it was expensive. I didn't know how to get there. I'm mad at Rick and Rhett so i can't tell them to drive me there.

I was thinking to make Rick and Rhett even more mad, i would pay the bill. I have a credit card and it has over enough to pay it fully. I didn't know who to call to pick me up.

I bright idea came into my head and decided to call someone. If i call them, Rick would've been pretty pissed i called them. I went downstairs and dialed the phone number on the phone house.

I could of called my Limousine driver but then remembered he's on his break. It will end in 30 minutes.

"Hello". I smiled happily that they picked up.

"Hi, Mindy".

"River Lee! I missed you, you didn't even come to school today". I nodded.

"I missed you too, Mindy. I wanted to ask you a favor, could you leave me at the Minnesota Club that's downtown?"

"Of course. Why isn't Rick driving you there?"

"I'm not on speaking terms with Rhett and Him".

"Okay. I'll be there in 5".

"Thank you, Mindy. I owe you".

"Anytime". We hung up. I got my Ralph Lauren Polo High Tech backpack. I put in my credit card and some other things i needed.

(At The Minnesota Club)

Mindy dropped me off and i made my way inside. Th receptionist stopped me.

"Miss, you can't be in here". I turned to her.

"Yes i can". The owner came up to us looking at her.

"Is there a problem here?" I nodded. He turned to me and widen his eyes. He embraced me in a hug.

"Miss Riley! It's a pleasure having you here". I smiled.

"Thank you. I wanted to be in here but i don't think it's someone's pleasure". I turned to the receptionist. I'm guessing she was new cause she was giving me a glare.

"Nonsense. Come here". I walked closer and we left the entrance. I decided to use my ties to its advantage.

"I heard there was a reservation, J.V?" He nodded.

"Ah, yes. They came to eat and didn't have money to pay! Can you believe it! They are washing the dishes and cleaning the toilets". I turned to my bag and opened it up. I took out my credit card.

"I'll pay what they haven't finished".

"But-"

"I'll pay. Just let them go, please". He sighed and nodded. He took my credit card and went somewhere else. I entered the private dining room and they were all working with aprons.

"I knew you Duckies needed me. I'm back". I raised one of my arms up smiling.

I love a good Entrance.

Eliana came up to me and hugged me, peppering my face with kisses.

"Gross! Eliana, do that again and i won't come to save you ever again". She laughed and hugged me, knowing damn well that was a joke.

I looked behind her and the ducks were looking at me. All of them were glaring at me. Especially Charlie.

"You Duckies don't have to clean anymore. I payed for what you didn't do". They were still glaring at me.

"You can be mad at me all you guys want, but i came for Eliana, Kenny, Russ, Connie and Julie". Kenny was smiling at me but shook it off when Fulton nudged him at his side.

"It would be great if you guys spoke. It feels like i'm in a Silent Film".

"We began to trust you, i guess we can't. You knew about what your stupid brother would do". I rolled my eyes before looking back at Connie.

"Sugar, i didn't even know. I'm not speaking to him anyways".

"Let me guess, he took your credit card?" Goldberg said that made everyone laugh.

"I mean, unless you want me to cancel the payment-". He shook his head rapidly.

"No need to do that. We can work this out". I snickered.

"That's what i thought. Anyways, get rid of those dirty aprons and let's get going". Most of them listened and went to get hand in their aprons.

Except Charlie. I don't know what's his problem with me but i didn't start it. Or did i? Doesn't matter.

"You are as bad as your brother". He glared at me taking of his apron slamming it on the table next to him.

"Did my brother pay the rest of the bill you didn't get to work for? Exactly".

"You still are a little bitc-". I stopped him mid way.

"Maybe i am. I got to admit, im possibly am a bitch. I don't hide it, it's true. But i'm sorr-". I gagged.

"I'm sor-". He glared at me even more if
that's even possible.

"I'm sorr-y. I'm sorry for saying something about your Dad. It was an Ass move and i'm possibly turning like Rick and Rhett. I'm truly sorry. It's just you don't know what i'm going through".

"What can possibly go so wrong? You are Miss Perfect. You are Miss Riley, the royalty of Eden Hall. You are rich and you have both parents. You have enough money to pay for Eden Hall! You don't got to worry about your mom having trouble getting good tips. You don't have to worry about anything. That's what i hate about you". I was taken by surprise.

"Listen. You don't know what's going on. Do you think money buys the feelings i have? No! It does not. But all i need from you is to accept my apology and i won't bother you no more". He looked around the room.

"I accept your apology. But don't come near me again". I saluted him.

"Sure. Just make sure you don't get near me cause that's every second". He glared at me.

"So we're back at the 'i hate you' base again? Eh, i expected it". I saw the tug at the corner of his lips.

"Just Kiss already". I heard Eliana.

"Fuck off. Now if you excuse me, i have an important call to make. We are getting the fuck out of here".

I called my personal driver. His break ended like 10 minutes ago.

I have a strong feeling, Charlie hates me even more. I'm okay with that. That's why Eliana and I are Bestfriend's. Everyone hates us that we have gotten way closer.

Devil in Disguise by Elvis Presley came on. That's my favorite of his. And i'll be missin you by P Diddy. 6/13. Now it's June 14.