|| Don't look at me, I Don't Know ||

River Lee's View;

River Lee's View;

Varsity was practicing but they were just taking a little break so Me, Eliana, Elaine and The Cheerleaders were just talking to them.

"River Lee, Can you and Ellie get me my Water Bottle? I forgot it". Rick told us. We nodded considering we had nothing to do. Me and Eliana sat up from the stands and began walking to the locker.

We made it to the lockers before we heard talking. No one was supposed to be in there.

"I love this liquid nitrogen". I heard Russ's Voice.

"I don't think it works". I think i heard Kenny's Voice.

"Hey, what about Banksie?" I heard Russ again.

"He's one of them now, isn't he?" I surprisingly heard Julie.

"Sad but True".

"How about full pressure?" Julie said.

"Sorry, Cake-Eater". I heard them turn it on and we barged in.

"What are you fuckers doing?" I asked. They froze turning to us.

"And with that Nitrogen Tank?" Eliana questioned.

"Uhm-..We found it here and Decided to take it back to Mr. Frank cause he needs it". Julie explained. We still weren't convinced.

"And he needed 3 people to get it when it's on wheels?" Eliana raised an eyebrow.

"Better more help than nothing". Kenny said nervously. We just nodded.

"We need you guys to take that tank and get the fuck out of here. None of you are supposed to be here".

"You aren't either". Russ spoke. I looked at him.

"Sugar, i got sent here to get a water bottle. Varsity doesn't like you or your duckies at all. Better get out before you guys make it worse".

"They haven't bothered us since the Clothes accident so technically we won't make it worse if nothing has happened after that". Kenny tried to outsmart me.

"Listen, little fucker. I'm trying to be nice to all of you, it has taken me a lot. They aren't bothering you guys cause i asked them not to. Don't make me change my mind. So for your guys convenience, Get out!" They just left after that. I went to Rick's Bag and grabbed his water bottle.

"I have a feeling they are taking a toll on you". Eliana said as soon as i closed the door to the locker rooms.

"They are getting annoying. I'm trying to be nice considering i'm going to be stuck with them for 4 years".

"Try harder, dumbass. Cause those 4 years are going to take forever. But i got to admit, they are taking a bit of advantage of you since you are being nice". I nodded.