|| I Do Not Associate With That Thing ||

River Lee's View;

River Lee's View;

"Coast is clear". We heard Julie. We all had came up with a beautiful plan to get back at Rick and his friends.

I would oppose and say no. But we aren't in speaking terms since i was being 'Selfish'. Now i'm going to be real Selfish. We went to Buckley's office and stole his fire ants.  Not that they were great entertainer in his office.

They had tied the doors together and put tubes under each door. Guy and Connie were on the lookout and Dwayne was our Security Guard. Me and Eliana were in charge of getting the ID to unlock the area to get to Varsity's Dorms. It was highly secured.

"Use the Funnel". I was next to Charlie. He began to shake the jar to make the Ants go down the funnel to the tube.

"Woah there, Sugar. Don't Shake it, you'll miss the funnel and they'll get on the floor attacking us. Here, give me the jar". He handed me the Jar and i began to lead them to the funnel.

I felt a stare and turned to Charlie staring at me. I smiled.

"Look at me like that and i'll put a fire ant in your ear". He rolled his eyes before turning his attention to the funnel of ants again.

I said i'm glad his dad was dead and here he is looking at me.  That's just weird

The ants made their way to the rooms and before we knew it, we heard screams. They began tugging at the doors.

"Alright, let them go". Charlie instructed. Julie let the rope go and they all ran to the hallway. They began to scratch themselves jumping up and down.

"You think you're funny, huh? You think you're worth a damn? You're just white trash". Rick said.

"Who you callin' white trash?" Russ defend himself.

"I'm not even fully white. I'm half Nati-". I stopped myself realizing everyone was looking at me.

"We'll take you anytime, anywhere". Charlie said glaring at Rick.

"Tomorrow, Dawn. River Lee, i'll get you back". I rolled my eyes.

"I don't associate with that thing". I looked at my nails before looking back at Rick.

"I gotta go to the showers". With that, they all ran to the showers.

Me and Eliana smirked at each other high-fiving. The Duckies looked at us like we were crazy.

"What did you guys do?" Luis said.

"Just wait". Eliana replied. Soon enough we heard screams, thuds and cracking from the showers.

"We may have put firecrackers in the floor and possibly just possible put horse shit on the floor too". They looked at us.

"How did you even-?"Averman began.

"Don't ask". Eliana said making a look of disgust. We were about to leave before we heard Cole.

"I'm going to kill you guys". We ignored it and left.

June 16.