|| Now That I See it, Banks Is Cute ||

River lee's View;

River lee's View;

We were in the Rink,warming up. Rick and His friends where glaring us down. Yesterday, Rick called Dad and i got in trouble and was grounded.

As you can tell, it didn't have too much affect on me.

"They didn't tell me until it was too late". I heard Adam Banks say to Charlie.

"Charlie, you gotta believe me".

"Yeah, right preppy". He skated next to me.

"You told me to stay away from you. How the hell is that working out for ya?" I smirked.

"Shut up".

"Now that i see it, Banks is Cute". He glared at me.

"What? Now i can't say your best friend is cute?"

"He's not my best friend. Plus, you guys aren't right for each other". He whispered the last part.

"I heard you, you know. And yes we are. I mean, he's cute, and i'm gorgeous, would you look at that? A match".

"Yeah, and you're a snob and so is he now". I tried pinching his cheeks but he swatted my hands away.

"I'm not a snob. Just, blunt?"

"Well, for a pretty face and a ugly personality it doesn't crash well". He skated away leaving me in shock.

"The fuck did i do?" I had my mouth open. A hand came and closed it. I turned to Kenny.

"You like Charlie?" I turned to him in shock.

"What now. No!"He chuckled skating away slowly.

"You do. Maybe that's why you keep on bothering him". He turned around skating to the bench.

I smiled shaking my head down looking at the ice. I had to shake it off because i felt a pair of eyes.

"River Lee, you don't have to do this, you know. I don't want to hurt you". I looked up at Rick. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm stupid and selfish right? Let it be then. Fuck off". I skated away.

We all went to our positions. I went to the Bench with Eliana.

"He gave you the talk too?" She nodded.

"He says he doesn't want to hurt us". I rolled my eyes.

"We will show both Scooter and Rick that we are capable of taking decisions for ourselves and we don't need them. Don't worry, Ellie". She nodded giving me a side hug.

"First to ten, Full check". Riley said as if we didn't play hockey.

"Bring it on". Charlie smirked. We dropped the puck and Charlie fell to the ground. They went skating down, Guy and Connie got in front of Cole.