|| Part Of The Omak Family ||

River Lee's View;

River Lee's View;

I was in a undercover mission. I had to find my Mom's family. I didn't know how but i had to.

I wanted to be a detective and rummage through the attic. Whatever Old man doesn't want to see or use, it goes to the attic. Or just things we don't need anymore.

"What's this?" I whispered to myself. I pulled out a big brown box and it was dusty.

"This is like the Goonies!" I smiled to myself. At the top in neat cursive letters wrote, 'For River Lee, Don't open until you find out the truth'.

"Now this is some sketchy shit". I took the top off and there was a lot of things. But at the very top was a folded letter. The paper looked brown and wrinkled.

I unfolded it up and read it.

River Lee,

Hi, Sugar. I'm guessing that by the time you are reading this, you already know the truth. I'm your mom, Baby. I'm writing this on my final week on living on this earth. The doctors told me and i thought to write you this note.I have this defect in my heart that won't let me go any longer. I would give everything in the world to watch you grow but it's my time to go. I gave your dad strict instructions to put this in the attic cause i knew too damn well, you were going to go there after you find out and search for my family. I knew it since you were in my belly, and you were one fucking kicker. I knew you were going to say a lot of profanities like me and be bold. That what we have in common baby. 

Ever since you began to talk, you learned so many curse words cause i said them a lot and you began to learn them. That was something i should of never done. You were always so outspoken since you were 5. It was so incredible to me how confident and bold you were. You get that from your Momma. I'm guessing you want to find out more about me since your dad won't tell you. I have the address of my Parents house written down in the back of this note. Go there and you'll find out everything. I already talked to them about this if one day this ever happens.

Just know, the reason why i gave you to your dad is because i knew you weren't going to be given the same education and privilege you have with him, with me. But i love you, Sugar. Like your middle name,. Galilahi is a name from my tribe the Cherokee. Meaning Beauty. And i knew you were going to be the perfect definition of Beauty.

I love you my,

River-Lee Lloyd Galilahi Lanieh Ayuna Riley Omak.

I turned to the back of the letter and sure enough there was a address that was on the other side of town.

What the fuck! I never knew i had more than 4 names. It was the double of my original name. So my tribe is the Cherokee. This all was a big surprise to me.

"How come at School i'm Registered as River Lee Lloyd Riley? That doesn't make sense. Probably was easier instead of saying 8 names in one go". I shrugged my shoulders and there was this folded blanket.