|| Should've Stuck With The Warriors ||

River Lee's View;

River Lee's View;

We were outside when we got stopped by Rick, Rhett, Elaine, Mindy and Varsity.  Elaine stopped hanging out with Me and Eliana. We don't know if being a Cheerleader got to her head or something but we don't care no more. Not even Eliana whose her sister.

None of Varsity or Cheerleaders we're talking to us. But we are perfectly fine because Eliana and I got each other. We are Best friends because we know what it's like to have people jealous of us. ( Clueless Reference )

"Congratulations in destroying our school." Rick spat. He was glaring at Eliana and I.

"It's everyone's school, you stupid jock."

"Oh my god. What is she doing here! Shoo, fuck off." Linda gave me a glare. Charlie stood by her. I just internally groaned.

I don't what this stupid fucking feeling is but i don't want it. Butterflies in your stomach? More like worms. I hate it.

"It will never be your school! Don't you get that? You're our own little affirmative action, brought in color to entertain us. But you couldn't even do that! Your Fancy Lawyer kept you in. But you'll never belong and you'll never be anything more than a bunch of rejects here on a free ride."

"Free ride? Look at you, rich boy. Mommy and Daddy gave you everything!" Russ fought. I turned to him.

"Excuse you?" I whispered.

"Not for you!" He whispered back. I nodded.

"Hey, J.V and Varsity games on Friday. Then we'll show the whole school what a joke you really are! Then maybe you'll leave on your own. It'll be the only honorable thing to do."

"You know we're going to hurt you!" Cole tried to intimidate us.

"Shut the fuck up, you fucking imbecile-." I got stopped by Banks putting his hands over my mouth while draping his arm over my chest, resting his hand my other shoulder. I rolled my eyes.

"You are going to get us more in trouble." He whispered. I rolled my eyes.

"Listen, you guys had an unfair advantage last time. You had one of us, Banksie." Charlie said. Banks removed his hand from my mouth letting both his arms rest on both my shoulders.

"Oh, well, keep him. He never had the heart of a warrior, anyway." Rick said chuckling.

"He can have mine." I whispered since he took his hands off my mouth. He blushed hugging me. Charlie rolled his eyes and pulled me apart from him making me stand in between both of them.

"Hey, one more thing. After we beat you, the Warriors die and the Ducks fly!" Russ said making us smile.

"And you, little sister, we'll get you back. You and Eliana should've stuck with the Warriors." Rick said walking away with the rest. Elaine rolled her eyes walking away with Rhett, hand in hand.

"Good move, Russ. Make them even madder!" Averman said worried.

"They aren't scary as they look, guys. Take it as a form of help." Eliana spoke. I nodded.

"They are not scary, whatsoever." I agreed with her.

"Charlie and my Favorite Riley, we gotta do something, man." Goldberg sounded worried.

"Yeah, you're right. We've gotta get to work, let's go guys." Charlie said.

"I'll have to make you guys workout and practice as Varsity. So that you know exactly what you are dealing with. You got to get in the mind of the enemy to attack the best way possible." They all nodded seeming to agree with my idea.

"Yeah, trust her? She's siblings with the asshole of a Captain. Who is Varsity's Captain!" Linda said with a rude ass tone.

"Listen, here bitchface-." I got stopped by Russ speaking up.

"Man, Shut up! I'm tired of you, tired! All you do is talk smack! Stop! No one needs that! Just shut up!" Russ snapped. Linda had a face of shock.

"Better walk away before i put you in your place, bitchy." She rolled her eyes.

"You don't scare me, whore." I looked at her in disbelief. I was about to swing but Eliana beat me too it. She fell on the floor holding her Bloody nose. Eliana turned to me and we high-fived.

"Ellie, that kickboxing phase payed off."

"I'm glad i went through that phase."

June 29. I live for Eliana and River Lee. Just like Cher and Dionne.