|| We Could Of Fucking Won ||

River Lee's View:

River Lee's View:

Today was the first game J.V was going to have. I'm pretty confident that we're going to win but if all the Duckies don't put their best effort and we lose, and i'm going to loose my shit.

"Gather around, Let's go! Come on hustle up!". Orion yelled. We were all warming up getting prepared for the Team we were going to play against. They were on the other side of the rink. The Bears.

"Alright, think defense. Hands in, here we go". We piled our hands on top of each other and they began to quack. Me and Eliana looked at each other in confusion.

"What type of fuckery is this?". I began to stifle a laugh.

"I'm sorry, but that sounds stupid". Eliana said and we laughed. Orion hushed us.

"Hey, hey, hey! Knock that off, what the hell is that?! Alright, go team on three!". He ordered. We counted and they basically grumbled 'Go team'.

"Go team, how original". Now they began to get in their positions on the ice. Charlie was Center, Fulton Defense, Averman Left Wing, Russ Defense, Luis Right Wing and Julie Goalie.

"Charlie Conway isn't wearing the Traditional Captain 'C'. He's been this Teams Captain since they played in the Districts. I guess Coach Orion is making a statement". I heard the Reporter.

The ref skated to the middle and began to place the puck on the ice. The buzzer went off and they began fighting for the puck. Charlie won it passing it to Guy and he passed it back. Fulton dropped some players onto the ice.

Charlie sped to the other goal not caring to pass it to no one else. He shot it and it went in making the buzzer go wild. He looked up to Linda smiling at her. I rolled my eyes. Now it was clear.

He's trying to show off.

I don't mind if he does, but if that means getting distracted and not making a goal then there's a problem.

"He's hogging the fucking puck!" Everyone ignored me.

I looked over and Adam got up and clapped but got pulled down to take a seat by my brother.

Rick looked over at me and nodded at me smiling . I laughed. He then pretended to push the air and then pointed at Charlie. I shrugged my shoulders. Rhett was next to him. He stuck the middle finger. I just rolled my eyes smiling and focused back at the game.

"All right, knock off the celebration! Act like you've scored before". Orion yelled. I looked over at Julie. She noticed and smiled before skating left and right due to the boredom.

Me and the girls weren't on bad terms. In fact, we are friends. The only reason they're nice and became friends with me is because i helped them when Varsity was picking on them. They were catcalling them and stuff, i told them to stop it and leave before i knock any of them out. They left and Julie and Connie thanked me. Since then, they've been nicer.