New

Entering the big gates of Park University, I felt my stomach churn. I didn't have my driver Jung with me today. Using my Hennessey Venom GT, I easily drove all the way to the university alone.

As I parked my car, I saw some students looking my way. I gulped while clutching my black sling bag, the beating of my heart became loud in my ears. I looked around the campus. It was bigger than the school I had before.

The eerie was refreshing, probably because the campus was surrounded by big and tall different kinds of trees. From here in the parking lot, I could see that there were five huge buildings, a soccer field and a covered gym.

I spotted the building where my classroom was located. I walked to my assigned locker and put my unnecessary things inside.

When I entered the classroom, I saw new faces. Mostly boys were inside and just a few girls. No one looked familiar to me. I looked around to find a vacant seat.

"Hello!" I jumped in surprise when a voice behind me greeted.

An unfamiliar student smiled at me widely. He has black hair and white-colored skin same as mine. His smile looked rectangular and his eyes formed into a thin line. He looked cute for a short guy. His face reminded me of puppies. And I loved puppies so much. "Hello?"

He chuckled. "I'm Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun. We're going to be classmates this year, right?"

I nodded and smiled. Thankful that someone was being friendly. "Yes, I'm Sehun. Oh Sehun."

His eyes widened when he heard my name. "Oh Sehun? You're the only child of the owner of the Oh Shipping Lines?"

I pursed my lips uncomfortably. Of course, they knew about my parents' business. I tried to show him a small smile. "Yeah. That's me."

"That's so cool! Wait— are you looking for a place to sit?"

I looked around the classroom. Most of the students knew each other. "Yes but I don't know where..."

Baekhyun laughed again. "Come on, sit with us. My friends are over there."

He and I walked to a couple of students at the right side of the room. They were laughing loudly and teasing each other. When they saw Baekhyun, they greeted him enthusiastically. "Baekhyun!"

"Hey guys! How's summer?" Baekhyun put down his bag in a vacant seat. "By the way, this is Oh Sehun. He's our new classmate."

"Hi! I'm Zhang Yixing," a student taller than Baekhyun introduced himself. He smiled and showed a dimple on his cheek.

Then another student stood in front of me, the one who laughed loudly earlier. He was smiling widely, the tips of his lips curled. "I'm Kim Jongdae! Just call me Jongdae! Hehe!"

"Don't scare him, Jongdae," Baekhyun pushed him a little. He faced me and pointed the chair beside him. "You can sit here, if you want."

I placed my bag in the seat and sat down. I smiled at them. "Thank you. I was so nervous earlier... being the new kid in class."

"Don't worry about it, everyone's friendly here. Well, here in the class. But the other class... I'm not sure," Baekhyun shared, he looked at the back our seat. I did the same thing. "That student with a very clean posture, that's Kim Minseok and after him is his cousin Kim Junmyeon. The girls over there, that's Wendy, Seulgi and Irene."

I followed and tried to memorize the names he mentioned. I cleared my throat when a thought came inside my head. "Do... Do you know Park Chanyeol?"

Baekhyun looked surprised for a moment then he stiffens. "Ah yes, Park Chanyeol. Who wouldn't know Park Chanyeol? He's in the same class as ours. He's probably with his friends Kyungsoo and Jongin."