Honeymoon

There were times that I would thought the world was too beautiful. Too happy. Too bright. And then suddenly, they will slap you the truth. The hard truth. That the world wasn't too beautiful, it was real. And everything won't be the way you want it to be.

But sometimes, you can always pray for little blessings. There will be times that you'll be happy with some reasons that even you don't understand. The world sometimes blessed you with that.

The school fair started after a week of the school's preparation. Half of our class worked for our decoration and half was working on the costumes. It was nice that all of our classmates were cooperative.

Even Chanyeol and Jongin who find this idea a joke seemed to enjoy fixing our booth. It was so easy for us to create a big budget since we have a lot of sponsors.

We went all out for this fair. The girls decorated the aisle with expensive white roses and a red carpet. They build a flowery archway in the entrance. White-colored chairs were placed on each side. A big bouquet of white and pink colored roses were the aisle markers. There were even rose petals along the way. They even prepared a lot of silver wedding rings for the married couple.

I helped on working for the costumes along with Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. We made costumes for the bride and groom and even for bridesmaids. Baekhyun mostly designed the dresses. He was surprisingly good in drawing. He also had a lot of wedding dress ideas.

When the fair started, the school became open to everyone. Since it wasn't a school day, we didn't wear our uniforms. Today, I wore a white shirt and blue pants. Everyone was ecstatic. It was kind of weird to see my classmates and schoolmates wearing casual clothes.

The welcome program wasn't long. Just Chanyeol's mom doing a speech- welcoming everyone and hoping all of us enjoy the fair. She was smiling at everyone so brightly that the students couldn't help but be attentive.

When the program was done, we were about to walk to our booth when Jongdae dragged me aside. He was wearing a blue polo shirt and a black pants. He smelled like cinnamon for some reason. He was shorter than me so he tiptoed to reach my ears and whisper. "Did you make a wedding vow?"

I was shocked for a moment and looked at him. "A wedding vow? Nobody told me to make a wedding vow..."

Jongdae rolled his eyes on me. He held my shoulder tightly. "A wedding... without wedding vows? Sure, Sehun! Gosh. Make one! Baekhyun made a vow for you so you better make one okay?"

Nervously, I nodded. Great. I don't want to mess this up. I need to make a vow as fast as I can.

My friend saw my nervous reaction and grinned. "Don't worry, we'll start with Chanyeol and Kyungsoo's ceremony first. Why don't you go to our classroom and make one? Your costume is also there."

"Okay."

He tapped my shoulder. "Make sure it sounds romantic, huh? This is a wedding, not a Trigonometry board quiz."

I silently nodded. I was already thinking what to say on my vows. What should I say about Baekhyun? What I felt for him?

This was so confusing. I wasn't sure what to make of Baekhyun. He was my first friend here in Park University. I was always comfortable with him.

I was about to enter our classroom when Chanyeol stepped out. He was surprised to see me as I was surprised to see him. He was wearing a black tuxedo with a gray necktie. His black hair was styled sideways. His face has powder, it looked so soft. I had to stop myself to caress it.

My nose crunched when I smelled a strawberry perfume on him. It didn't smell like him. This was totally not the Chanyeol I know.

He looked still beautiful. My heart swelled and I smiled. "Hello, handsome."