Party

Baekhyun and I went outside the studio room after the attendant told us that our time was finished. We spotted Chanyeol and Kyungsoo waiting in front of the room. Chanyeol was wearing a black t-shirt and blue pants while Kyungsoo was wearing a red polo shirt and and black pants.

Kyungsoo showed us a smile and greeted us. I replied to him nicely with a huge smile even though my heart was beating nervously. I gaped at Chanyeol who was silent behind him. He was not looking at us but his expression seemed neutral.

I gulped when he didn't even try to look our way. He was obviously pretending that we weren't there. My breath hitched at the conclusion.

What was wrong with him? Was he mad at me? Why? I didn't do something wrong, right? But why do I feel like I did?

"We should eat lunch, Sehun." Baekhyun interrupted my thoughts. He was looking at his wristwatch.

I nodded at him, thankful that he broke the tension. I smiled at Kyungsoo gratefully. "We should go. Have fun."

"Sure, you too." He smiled back and waved at me.

Kyungsoo was nice. He cared a lot for Chanyeol. And even though he was reserved, he still managed to work with the class. He made Chanyeol cooperate with all of these.

I would be lying if I say I'm not jealous. I will always be jealous of how close they are. It was like they were inseperable and no one in this world could break them apart.

Baekhyun noticed my silence when we sat down in cafe booth inside our building. It was just beside our room. I tried to appreciate the place- the colorful walls with artistic drawings, the smell of delicious food around the place and the nice people inside.

"You know, it's okay to tell me you're jealous of them," Baekhyun said after our food was served. He was eating his spaghetti.

I shook my head. "I just want this day to be fun."

"Sehun," Baekhyun's voice was soft. "I'm your friend. Well, today I'm your husband but always remember that you can tell me everything. I'm here for you."

Something in my heart was touched because of what he said. I will always be thankful for Byun Baekhyun. I smiled genuinely at him. "Thank you, Baekhyun."

I told him everything. Baekhyun was a good listener. Sharing him my thoughts was so easy. I told him about how I met Chanyeol in the party. I told him how I fell for him. I told him how I planned to win Chanyeol's heart.

Baekhyun nodded after I spoke. He took a deep breath and smiled. "I won't say that it was a good idea, Sehun. Chanyeol's been head over heels in love with Kyungsoo for years. All of the students in this school knows that."

I bit my lip and looked down on my food when I felt something inside me clenched. "I know that," I muttered under my breath.

Baekhyun sighed and when I looked up, he gave me a small smile. "But I'm also amazed. You should always do your best if you love something... or someone."

In the afternoon, Baekhyun and I went to the school's museum. The museum looked so modern. It was a dimmed and cold inside. We looked into some old artifacts. There were old paintings too.

After that, we were walking around the campus when Baekhyun suddenly lightened up. "There! Let's go in there!"

He pointed at a photobooth. He dragged me inside the narrow white booth. We were shoulder-to-shoulder sitting beside each other. Baekhyun pressed something in the screen in front of us. He was choosing filters.