Different

This was the most boring class I ever had. Staring up the white board, leaning into my table and wondering when will the class will be over. It was like it brought me back to the way it was before. Jongin and Kyungsoo were arguing at each other the whole time we had our Art class in the morning. I wasn't sure what was the whole reason but I didn't bother going in between them, they'll just scold me anyway.

And on my other side, Baekhyun kept chuckling at Sehun. He was telling him this lame story that I never understood. His voice was pretty loud. Well, loud enough for me to hear.

I sighed deeply. Sehun wasn't still talking to me. Honestly, I wasn't shocked. I knew it would happen. I kind of predicted it already.

But why am I still sad? Why am I feeling down? Why am I irritated that he was there beside Baekhyun and laughing and all that?

This was making me so annoyed. I hate it whenever I try to look at Sehun and he wouldn't look back.

I was a jerk, I know. I have no reason to complain now that this was happening. Yesterday, I lashed out on him, even told him to leave me alone. I didn't meant to say it but I already did. I couldn't take it back now it was on the air already.

And then right there, I realized that a part of me wanted to say it. I wanted Sehun to leave me alone. His presence nowadays was too much to handle. It was like he was burning me with his presence and I was too scared to process him.

Whenever he was close, he would give such a strong energy that would consume me. Whenever he smiles at me, it was like I shouldn't worry about anything at all. And whenever he looks at me, his eyes would sparkle so much, you couldn't help but admire it.

It was too much for me. I couldn't handle that kind of intensity from a different person. I wanted him to leave.

Then why am I here sulking like a child who got his lollipop stolen?

I opened my backpack and saw the bag of cookies I was planning to give Sehun. This wasn't enough, I know. But hopefully, it could be a good start. Hopefully, it would slowly patch the wound between us.

When lunch came, I was more determined to talk to Sehun. I was walking along with Kyungsoo and Jongin to the cafeteria. Fortunately, they stopped arguing. The cafeteria was almost full when we came. A lot of students were eating lunch already.

Jongin immediately went to our spot and put his bag down. We followed him and sat down but eyes were searching for someone.

"Looks like some of the classes ended early," Kyungsoo commented as he looked around too. "Like the usual."

Here in Park University, most of the professors get lazy after the School Fair. They usually end the class early or have no class at all. It was their way of coping up of the 'hangover'.

"We should be glad that Chanyeol's the son of the owner or else, we'd lost this spot," Jongin grinned at me and I rolled my eyes on him.

I never considered myself as a rich kid. Or maybe a son of a rick family. We weren't that rich at all. We just have a few businesses that my parents own. In fact, Sehun's family was way richer.

Mr. Charlie Oh was the owner of the largest shipping line in South Korea. He handled cruise ships and cargo ships from different countries. Their shipping line company was well trusted by a lot of business companies in this country.

Meanwhile Sehun's mom, Shiina Oh, was handling a lot of fashion businesses and restaurants all around Asia. From what I heard, they were one of the investors of my favorite restaurants around town.