Thankful

The tutoring continued even after that. Chanyeol apologized when we met again on school. I just told him that I understood.

Not that it didn't bother me anymore. It still did. But I figured that it was normal. Chanyeol is in love with Kyungsoo. We all forget things when we're with the love of our life.

I continuously visited their mansion for our session along with me giving him a bag of cookies. Chanyeol was the one who insisted to let the tutoring continue. And maybe a little part of me, wanted that too.

"You are actually not hard to teach," I once said to him when were having a break from our session.

I picked up the chocolate cake that we bought for snacks. I took a bite and smiled as the melted sweet chocolate swam through my throat.

Chanyeol chuckled beside me. He was still wearing his uniform but he still smelled beautiful. Even his cologne smelled like chocolate too.

We were seating on the floor beside his bed. We were comfortable that way but sometimes when we have a lot of things to do, we would study on his table.

He smirked at me when he caught me staring at him. "Thank you, teacher."

It was times like that I would thanked the heavens. For giving me an opportunity to be beside him. I would always treasure this. His strong presence. His attractive face. His charming smile.

On that weekend, it was Chanyeol who took me out on a date. He surprised me by visiting the amusement park with him. It wasn't my first time to go there but I was still excited. We used his car to reach the park. Since it was a weekend, there were a lot of people inside.

The whole place was magnificent. Beautiful, huge and different rides everywhere along with different kinds of stores and restaurants. The weather was fine and I could smell the beautiful fragrance around the park. I couldn't help but smile wider.

It was Chanyeol's treat so we got to ride almost everything. We were laughing and screaming the entire time in almost all rides. We even tried the carousel. We took pictures and videos everywhere we go.

"It's been so long since I've been here," My eyes wandered around when we took a break and sat on a bench. From our position, we could see the Roller Coaster and the Vikings. With ice cream in our hands, we watched as the people scream loudly. "I am so happy."

I saw Chanyeol licked his chocolate ice cream. He was wearing a large black tee shirt today that has a skull logo in front. He also had his black cap on his head. Since he was beside me, I could easily smell his manly scent. He was a little sweaty but he still smelled so good.

A corner of his lip went upward. He looked at me. "I'm glad this made you happy. I'm happy that were here too."

My happiness continued to the upcoming months. Even though we were busy with assignments and projects, Chanyeol and I always made way to hang out or date in the weekends. A part of me was only hoping for the best of it. A part of me was hoping that maybe a little, just a little, reciprocation from him.

I was hoping he might fall for me soon. Just a little hope, that maybe everything will turn out just the way I wanted to.

Even my friends could tell that there was something between me and Chanyeol. They would caught us smiling or laughing at each other. And during lunch times, Chanyeol would greet me in the cafeteria and sometimes talk to me in front of my friends.

I didn't know if I should introduce him to my friends. They obviously knew him more than I do since they've been classmates for years. It didn't seem right.