New

Things between me and Sehun got a little better. For the past few days, Sehun was starting to talk to me little by little. Sometimes because of our art project or sometimes just greeting each other in the morning.

It was a good thing even though I could see Baekhyun glaring at me from afar. At the very least, everything between me and Sehun was improving. It made me happy.

I was thankful for the little mercies that the heavens gave me. It may be not like before but at the very least we weren't ignoring each other. That was good enough for me.

There were times that I still find myself staring at him. Looking at his handsome face. His black gorgeous eyes, luscious lips and and beautiful smile. I did not try to think more about it. I did not try to think why this was happening. I just wanted to appreciate him more.

"Hey, tomorrow let's hang out," Jongin said while we were on the way to the parking lot. It was the last day of the week and school was finally over. "I heard there's a new restaurant in town."

Kyungsoo who was walking beside me smiled. "That's a good idea. I heard their cake tastes delicious."

My tummy grumbled when he mentioned that. The image of a delicious cake came to my mind and my mouth suddenly watered. A chocolate cake in the weekend would be perfect. A gooey and soft chocolate cake.

"So, Chanyeol, are you in?" Jongin smirked at me. He knew I wouldn't turn down something like that. He knew how much I love desserts. "A whole cake will be waiting for you!"

I was about to answer him when a voice called me from behind. "Chanyeol..."

I immediately turned and saw Sehun walking up towards me. For a moment, I was surprised to see him in front of me then I blinked. My heart suddenly skipped a beat. "Sehun."

He glanced at my friends then he showed a small smile at me. "Are you busy tomorrow? We need to buy materials for our project."

My face brightened by the thought of spending a weekend with Sehun. I was suddenly excited. I beamed at him. "Sure! Tomorrow! What time? Are we going to meet in the mall? Or..."

Sehun's lips twitched and his eyes sparkled. "I'll pick you up by ten tomorrow. I'll text."

"Okay!" I giggled and clasped my hands together. My heart was beating so fast in too much excitement. "Sure! See you!"

I waved him goodbye. I was watching Sehun walked to his expensive car with a big smile on my face. I bit my lip when I could still feel my heart beating continuously. Finally! It has been too long since I have spent a weekend with Sehun. It doesn't matter if it was for the project, as long as I could be with him.

Then Jongin beside me cleared his throat, trying to get my attention. I immediately turned to my friends. They were looking at me with their eyebrows raised. Realizing what just happened, I reddened in embarrassment. "Uhm..."

"I couldn't believe you actually forgot about cakes just to spend a Saturday with Sehun," Jongin commented with an amused expression. "This is new. This is really new."

Kyungsoo looked at me as if he was confused with what just happened. I gave him a shy smile. I didn't want to look as if I wanted to spend more time with Sehun than him.

It was just that, I missed Sehun. I missed spending time with him. I missed our weekend dates. I missed playing games with him. I missed watching movies with him. And I missed... I really missed Sehun.

But the question was, am I even allowed to miss him?

A weekend with Sehun. That was the only thing on my mind while I was laying on my bed that night. No matter what I try I couldn't sleep because of the excitement.