Ran Away

Sehun smiled at me as we walked along the beach. The wind was a bit strong, filling our faces the smell of the seabreeze. The sound of the blue-green water crashing the sand with waves was relaxing. I took a deep breath and smiled, thankful for the beautiful moment.

"What are you thinking?" Sehun whispered beside me. He caressed my hand that he was holding.

I looked into his eyes, deep and beautiful. My heart skipped a beat, like it was falling in love with his eyes all over again. "How beautiful this moment is. How beautiful you are."

A hint of blush showed in his cheeks and a pout in his pink lips. He leaned in closer to me, putting his chin on my shoulder. The strawberry scent of his hair reached my nose. I smiled wider when I felt my heart starting to beat so fast.

"And how thankful I am for this moment. How thankful I am that you're here with me," I continued as I kissed his forehead. "I love you."

Sehun bit his lip and his cheeks got redder. He leaned into my ears and whispered, "I love you too."

My heart sighed in content. I smiled and wrapped my arm around his broad shoulder as we walked to a boulder near the shore. He giggled as he nestled closer to me. We sat side by side as we watched the orange sunset.

"We should thank Hera for telling us to come here," Sehun raised an eyebrow at me and smirked.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "I can't believe I owe something from that annoying girl."

Sehun hit my chest lightly. "Yah, Hera's not annoying."

During our lunch earlier, we had our talk. It was too much but I was so happy we finally had that talk. Everything was settled because of that.

"You don't need to ask me to love you again, Chanyeol. That will always remain in me," Sehun whispered with his hoarse voice after I told him what I wanted.

I sobbed happily in front of him. He pushed his chair near to me and wiped my tears once again. I looked at his eyes, also filled with tears but already has a smile on his lips.

I closed my eyes and leaned my cheek on his palm. His soft hand touching my skin sent good electric waves inside of me. I smiled and felt my heart tightened beautifully. This must be what happiness felt like. This must be what love felt like.

"I will always love you, Chanyeol," Sehun whispered. I opened my eyes and saw it. The love that he was telling me, was so evident in his eyes.

When our lips touched, I heard my heart sighed happily. This wasn't like our kisses before. This was tender, slow and soft. Tasting and savoring each other slowly yet full of passion.

We smiled at each other when the kiss broke. Something inside of me tugged when I saw how his eyes sparkled. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

After that, Sehun became my official boyfriend. And I officially became the happiest person.

Hera caught us in that position. She still glared at me when Sehun told her that we were finally together.

Her only comment was, "Oh, I see."

Then she walked out to meet the other students who arrived.

"She pretended to be your girlfriend," I pressed, remembering the night she introduced herself. "I was so annoyed."

Sehun chuckled. "She's just angry at you."

I sighed. I understood her, though. If I was on her position, I would do it too. But still...