Please

Love can really be painful. It may be the most beautiful feeling in the world but it doesn't mean that it will be easy. Love will never be that easy. There will be a lot of changes. A lot of things to figure out. It will make you strong and weak at the same time. It will make you think smart but it will also make you lose reason.

When there's love, there's pain too.

It wasn't just all the bright and twinkly fairytale that you see on the television. There will be no easy 'happy ever after' in the end. That's how you know it's real. Sometimes it's not the butterflies that tells that you're in love, but the pain.

Drinking my other shot of Jack Daniels, I decided that I was really done. I drank a lot of alcohol tonight. I wasn't sure how many shots has Jangdae given me. Baekhyun beside me tried to stop me earlier but I told him it wasn't enough. He didn't try to stop me the next time but his eyes were always on me.

My head was aching, like there was something pounding inside. My sight was blurry and all I could smell was alcohol. My stomach felt funny, like something was churning inside.

"Sehun, do you want more?" Jongdae asked me. His face was red already but he looked like he was just tipsy.

It was our second bottle, according to the bottle in our table. If I wasn't dizzy enough to count correctly. I groaned when another pound came to my head.

"Jongdae, that's enough," I heard Baekhyun said to him. If I remembered correctly, he only drank one glass. He mentioned that his alcohol tolerance wasn't high so he was control his intake.

"But he looked like he wanted more," Jongdae mischievously smiled at me. He winked and brought the glass up in front of me. "You want?"

I shook my head and just gave him a drunk smile. I was really done. I leaned my body back and closed my eyes. My head felt heavy and the world seemed to turn.

Someone held my shoulders and shook it slightly. "Sehun? Are you alright?"

I groaned again in response. Then something inside me tingled. I took a deep breath.

Without any warning, I stood up from the sofa in our table. It made me dizzy for a moment. I almost fell on the floor when my legs wobbled. "Sehun!"

My friends held me and looked worriedly at me but I just laughed at them. "I'm fine guys. Come on, let's dance!"

I didn't wait for their reply and went immediately to the dancefloor. My classmates cheered happily when they saw me. The DJ yelled and changed the music. I couldn't comprehend it so well but the loud beat of the song made me dance. I swayed my head, closed my eyes and grinded my hips. I could smell the scent of alcohol and sweat on everyone. Another cheer came vibrated through my ears. I just laughed and danced harder.

I felt a lot of sweat dropping on my forehead and neck. I opened my eyes and looked around. Through the crowd, I saw Baekhyun walking up to me. I smiled at him when he leaned in. "Sehun... you're drunk already."

Ignoring him, I closed my eyes again and followed the rhythm. All I could hear was the beat of the song. My whole body started to get tired with all the dancing but I didn't mind it.

All I wanted was to forget the pain in my chest for a moment.

Then I felt someone held my hand and pulled me out of the crowd. I turned to look who it was. It was still Baekhyun and he looked quite angry. His red lips were pursed and his eyes were stern. When we stopped near the entrance of the club away from the lots of people, he pulled and gave me a hug.

Something inside me felt warm. I breathed in his manly scent and hugged him back. I wrapped my arms around him. "Baekhyun... My Baekhyun..."

"Sehun, please. This is your special day," I heard him whisper into my ears. "Just for now, please, I want you to be happy."