Answer

It took me almost an hour lying down in my bed and staring in the white ceiling for my heart to calm down. What happened in the storage room totally shook me. That kiss was clearly intentional.

The next day, I finally got the courage to call Sehun. I was almost having a breakdown when I dailed my phone. When he didn't answer it, my heart fell. I was so hurt and disappointed.

I tried calling for a lot of times until the voice said that the phone was turned off. I sighed after I threw my phone beside me. I knew this would happen but I still couldn't help but be sad. It took almost two months for me be okay with Sehun and now I ruined it again.

"Sehun," I called him after I saw him in the hallway walking towards our classroom. He paused for a moment then walked faster.

I sighed deeper. I knew it. He was back to ignoring me. My heart tightened at the sight of him walking faster to get away from me.

The whole week was like that. Me trying to talk to Sehun and him trying to stay away from me. We were back to square one again. It was so frustrating. It was making me feel like I was at the edge of a cliff.

There was once that I tried to call him but he ran fast further away from me. He went to his friends who looked so confused with what happened but Baekhyun was smirking. I bet he was the only one who knew what was happening. Sehun probably said something to him. He trusted Baekhyun so much, I wouldn't be shock if he did say something.

The thought suddenly made me feel disappointed.

"Chanyeol?" My sister asked worriedly when I came back from school. "What do you want me to do to make you feel better?"

I showed a small smile at her. I hated making my sister worry. "It's okay, Sis. I'm just tired."

"Are you sure? Do you want me to bake you cookies?" She even pointed the kitchen with a smile.

I knew she was just trying to make me feel better and I loved her for that but it made me feel worse. The word 'cookies' reminded me of Sehun so I rejected it. I sadly looked at the bag of cookies that we painted. It was like a real photo. The bag of cookies. The blue bag and chocolate-colored cookies. My eyes teared as I stared at the painting. I remembered the night he first gave me a bag cookies. My heart broke.

We never got the chance to talk about how we were going to continue this project. It seemed lame and foolish to use it as an excuse just for the two of us to talk. It will remain unfinsihed as long as this issue will continue.

Today, I went to school very undetermined. I became so unmotivated to go. Just thinking about a day without talking to Sehun was making me feel less and less important.

I knew I promised him that everything would be civil between us. I promised that I wouldn't do anything to make him assume. But was he really willing to forget about happened in the storage room? Was he really going to let all those things be unspoken of?

When the bell rang, our homeroom teacher Mr. Lee came to our room with a pile of papers in his hand. "Okay class, I have an announcement!"

The whole class paid attention to him. I peeked at Sehun who has this stern look on his face while looking at Mr. Lee. He was a seat away from me but I still could see his hard look. I sighed then looked in front.

"Our retreat will be on the first week of next month! So be ready. Here are the waivers that you need to give to your parents. Make sure to let them sign it before you give it back to me by next week..."

The papers were passed to us one by one. Most of my classmates were excited and were already asking Mr. Lee about it. I wasn't excited though even when Jongin told me about the possible activities during that event.