Go Out

"Hera, there's nothing to be worried about," I told her for the last time. She was worried about my plans on courting Chanyeol. She said it didn't sound like a great idea.

It's not like I haven't thought about it. First, I never knew how to court someone. I've never been in a relationship before. Much less, courted someone.

And second, I have never fell in love with someone. I didn't know how to deal with the feeling. How am I going to act? Am I going to be all squirmy but cheesy? Or be discreet but sweet? I don't know. But this is Chanyeol.

Chanyeol will be the first. Hopefully, the only one.

I heard her sigh from the other end. "Yeah, whatever. Oh, don't forget I might come home this Christmas."

My whole mood literally brightened to what she said. I smiled widely and sat up on my bed. "Seriously? Oh my... Hera, I'm so excited!"

She laughed. "Me too! For all I thought I'd be here for the whole year but our professors gave us an early break."

I bit my lip to stop myself from screaming. Hera's coming home! After three years of being away, finally! I missed her so much. "Don't forget my gift, Hera!"

"Mine too, huh!"

The night was suddenly a great night. I was able to sleep with a big smile on my face. I woke up very early too, just like I planned. I looked at my phone and that it was still four in the morning.

I went to the kitchen to begin my plan. I took out the ingredients I needed to bake chocolate cookies. From the unsalted butter to the flour that I used to make the cookie dough. After how many minutes, I was able to remove the cookie sheet out of the oven rack. I took a bite at it and when I got the perfect taste, I smiled at the outcome of my hard work.

Grabbing the colored bag wrappers that I usually use for my cookies, I thought about my new friends in school. I thought about Baekhyun. Would he like some cookies too?

It was already six in the morning when I finished packing the cookies into the bag. Some of our maids have already woken up and helped me. After breakfast, I put all the bags inside my sling bag and went to my room to prepare for school.

Jung smiled at me when I stuffed my bag inside carefully. "Sehun, you sure you don't want me to drive you?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "Jung, I'm not a child anymore."

He grinned and nodded.

My second day in Park University was very fun. When I entered our classroom, I immediately greeted my friends. Baekhyun even gave me a hug.

I roamed my eyes around the room. Chanyeol hasn't arrived yet.

"Guys for you," I said to my friends and took out the bag of cookies. I handed them each one. "I baked them myself. Hope you guys like it. It's a thanks for being nice to me."

Yixing brightened as he stared at the bag of cookies in his hand. "Sehun, thank you!"

I saw Baekhyun opened his bag and took a bite. He swallowed after a few chews. He looked at me, amazed. "This is really good! Oh my god, Sehun!"

My heart felt warm because of my friends' praises. Jongdae almost finished his cookies when Chanyeol and his friends entered our room. He was busy talking to Jongin so I decided to give hos cookies later.

I sat on my seat to prepare for our first class. I was flipping through my Trigonometry book when Baekhyun suddenly leaned into me. "You know yesterday, you were the topic of everyone."