Hera

"Hera!" Sehun exclaimed behind her with eyes widened. He looked shocked with what Ji Hera said to me. "What are you doing?"

The girl in front of me giggled softly and turned to Sehun. "What?"

I was dumbfounded in front of the two. They were really together? She's really the girlfriend of Sehun? It seemed impossible. No, it was impossible.

It couldn't be.

Hera looked and acted more matured than us. She was probably close to Sehun. But Sehun never mentioned anything about her, even before we were friends. I pouted inwardly when my heart stung with that thought.

Sehun sighed and held the girl's elbow like he was trying to stop her or something. "We should talk inside. Did my parents see you already?"

"Oh! They did. They were the ones who told me where you were," she beamed at my fiancè and then glanced at me. She still had that angry look in her eyes. It was a bit scary because she was also still smiling. "She also told me about the engagement."

"Hera..."

The whole situation was a mess. Sehun really was a liar. He said he loved me but he has Baekhyun and then this girl. This was so confusing! What was happening? What kind of mess was this?

Something in me was coiling. My jaw clenched as I stared at Sehun's hand softly holding Hera's arm. I looked up at his face and saw a hint of fear in his eyes. It was like he was guilty of something.

He was probably guilty that he lied to me. Again.

"It wasn't my fault that our parents thought we were together. Since we are after all, always together," I tried to control the anger on my voice.

Hera smirked at me with an eyebrow raised. "Well, distance doesn't matter as long as the love was alive. As long as I didn't make him feel low of himself. As long as I didn't hurt him."

My breathing hitched. I felt like she punched me in the gut. Slowly, I placed both my hands in my back and fisted. "Love will always hurt you, that's how you know it was real."

Hera chuckled again but it sounded ingenuine. "What do you know about love?"

Sehun pulled her slightly close to him. "Hera, stop it. Please."

The night ended with Sehun and Hera talking in Sehun's room. I didn't bother following them because I might say something to them that I would regret. I wanted to be angry at them. But I knew Hera was right. I did hurt Sehun.

But hurting him was one of the things I always regretted. I could still remember him crying and begging me to go with him. It still haunted me how pained he looked. If only I could change it. If only I could correct it.

I sighed as I lay down on my bed. This was such a tiring night. I felt like all of the energy I had was so drained.

Closing my eyes, I recalled the moment in Sehun's house. In just single night, a lot of things changed. Sehun became my fiancè and met his so-called girlfriend. I didn't know what affected me more.

"Chanyeol?" I heard my sister's voice behind the door.

Another sigh came out of me. I almost forgot that I still needed to talk to my sister about the chaos she brought.

I opened the door and saw her puppy face while looking at me. "It won't work Sis."

"Chanyeol, I'm sorry. It was just- they asked how were you and then my mouth just went on and on," she explained exasperatedly. "I'm really sorry."