Wedding

"I'm really sorry," I heard Chanyeol's deep voice vibrated into my neck. It somehow made me shiver.

He was still hugging me and I didn't want to let go. His arms wrapping around me seemed so perfect. It felt so warm and nice.

I took a deep breath and thought about what my heart was feeling. It was beating wildly inside, like a pinochle hitting a lot of places. Chanyeol's chocolate scent calmed my nerves. I liked his scent so much.

I let go of his hug and smiled at him. I wiped the tears that formed in my eyes. I looked at Chanyeol. "It's okay now."

He finally smiled then he reached out his bag from behind him. He was fidgeting a bit and his eyes were a little red. Was he about to cry? My heart tugged inside my chest. I watched as he took out a small blue plastic bag and he handed it to me.

I looked at him curiously as I held the bag. He's actually giving this to me?

Chanyeol cleared his throat and smiled. "It's a bag of chocolate cookies. I'm really sorry about yesterday, I promise it won't happen again." His voice was hoarse.

Something inside me warmed up. With him being like this, I couldn't help but fall more in love with him.

I took a bite of the cookie and munched it. When I swallowed, I was surprised that it tasted good. It was crunchy but the inside was soft. Just enough sweetness.

"This actually taste good," I commented and looked at him. "I bet you didn't make this."

Chanyeol flushed in red. "My sister did. I didn't have enough time to learn and my sister volunteered to bake. So..."

I chuckled. "I figured. If the cookies taste good, it didn't came from your hands."

"Yah!" He hit my shoulder and laughed.

After that, Chanyeol even took me out to Dessertree before we went to their mansion. He ordered the usual dessert that he wanted.

"This is awesome," Chanyeol beamed as he took a bite from his cake. There were some chocolate on his lips.

I gave him a tissue and laughed. "You just wanted to eat cake because I didn't make cookies, huh?"

"What?" He looked defensive as he scooped another slice. "Your cookie may be the best and tastiest cookie I ever tasted but..."

My eyebrow raised as he talked then he stopped midway. He saw my unbelieving look and sighed. His shoulders dropped and pouted. "Yeah, whatever. So what if I miss your cookies?"

I laughed again. "You ate most of my cookies almost everyday. Have you ever thought about your health? Or maybe the thought that you might get cavities?"

He smirked playfully. "I won't get cavities. I brush my teeth thrice a day."

"You do?"

He paused as he looked at me. Then he sighed defeatedly. "Okay, twice. And besides, I have my own dentist and I visit regularly."

I nodded, impressed. "Well then since that's established, I'll bring you a bag tomorrow."

He brightened and his jaw dropped. "How about the day after tomorrow? And the day after that?"

Shaking my head, I smiled at him. "Okay fine."

And in the following days, I continued to give him cookies like the last time. The tutoring was also resumed. After school hours, Chanyeol and I would meet up in their mansion and study. But sometimes, we would play games or watch his favorite movies.