Chapter 1

Yoohyeon's POV

I woke up to something soft licking my whole face. Of course it was my only friend and housemate, Pie, my dog. She was so small and her fur was white and long. I always love it when my hands caress her fur. And I also love it when she wakes me up. It's so sweet and cute and caring. I sat there caressing her fur like every morning when my stomach growled. That's when I remembered that I was hungry. I wasn't eating too much nor cooking all the time. Most of times I wasn't at home anyway. I was at college most of hours of the day. But I wasn't the type of person who liked eating anyway. I had lost my appetite since a long time ago. Nothing could make me happy, nothing could make me feel complete. So basically nothing could help me have an appetite anymore. Only Pie. So that was the reason I was always looking for when I was at home. Besides her, I was a hopeless, lonely college student.

I stood up from my bed and walk lazily to the kitchen. I took her bowl and put some food in it. Then I watched her eating happily and peacefully and I smiled spontaneously. She could just sit there doing absolutely nothing and I could be happy. Just by that. I shook my head and then left the kitchen. I needed to get ready for college.

In less than half an hour I was ready. I took Pie in my hands, I gave her a kiss and then I left my apartment. She started crying again cause I left her again alone. My heart always sank when that moment came. I was leaving her alone every day to go to college. She had got used to it. Me too. But yet... it was always hard. I grabbed my backpack and started walking to the bus stop, when suddenly, it started raining. Great! I didn't have any umbrella with me so I just put my hood on. But still... I was going to be really soaked. It was going to be a long day...

I was walking to the bus station when the bus passed by me. I run to the station to catch up the bus. But it was already too late. The bus was ready to leave and also, luck wasn't on my side today... As I was running the floor was freaking wet and slippery, and as a clumsy person I slipped and fell with my face on the ground. My head was throbbing, and I couldn't see anything for some seconds. I was more than wet, and now I was also soiled. I was there, fallen like a statue for at least some minutes. Everything was spinning around me. Then, after a little while, I stood up slowly, not feeling my face and legs. I went to sit on the bench in the bus station and then I looked at my knees. Fortunately I just had some small scars on them. Then I took my phone out to look at my face. It looked pretty badly. I had a big bruise on my forehead. My bangs couldn't hide this thing for sure. And I was freaking soaked! Great! I started yelling to no one to be exact. I was alone anyway. The next bus was going to come in about ten minutes and I was going to be late for class. My professor was going to scold me badly for this. Was it really there any point going to class today actually? I couldn't tell. I just knew that it wouldn't be good if I skipped class. Mostly for me.

As I was sitting there all alone and helpless waiting for that damn bus to arrive a group of girls appeared. I knew them. It was Dami, Handong and the Lee sisters. And two other girls, Minji and Bora. Siyeon and Bora was always together with Minji and sometimes Gahyeon too. She was Siyeon's sister anyway. Handong was friends with Bora so she knew the girls too. Dami and I didn't know them that well. We were younger than them anyway and we were fine as we were. We both trusted only each other and we both didn't talked that much to others.

I didn't know what they were doing here. Most of times they would go to school by car. And they weren't living anywhere near my apartment. Then I remember that Handong had a pajama party yesterday. So that could be. Handong lived near my apartment so it was logical.

"Morning Yoo. Hey what happened to your ugly face? It wasn't that ugly before!" Dami teased me while laughing. She sat beside me leaving the other girls.

"I slipped and fell, my face straight to the ground. I am just unlucky today. Cause I missed the bus. I was trying to catch up with it and that was when I slipped and then you know the story." I told her uninterested. I wasn't in the mood anymore. I was frustrated before, yes. But now I was just back to my normal self. Feeling lonely and helpless and... empty...