Chapter 11

Yoohyeon's POV

Later on, Siyeon came and we started practicing. When our practice was over Siyeon was about to leave but Dami stopped her. She said she had something to discuss with her.

"You think that we don't know what you did?" She was talking to Siyeon. What was she trying to say?

"Eh? I don't understand."

"We know. You put something in Yoohyeon's drink. Few weeks ago. Lee Siyeon you thought you pulled through? Just like that?" Dami said sarcastically.

"What? What are you talking about?"

"We know Siyeon. Me and Yoohyeon. For now it's only us. But if you keep threatening Yoohyeon, cause she told me, I'm going to tell everything to everyone!" Dami said angrily.

"And who would believe you? You don't have proof that I did what I did!" Siyeon said, laughing now.

"How can you be so sure? Cause I have proof. And you won't like it!" Dami said smiling victoriously.

"Fine, fine! I'll stop! Are we done now? I need to go home!" Siyeon was frustrated. Dami smiled and nodded.

When Siyeon left I couldn't hold my anger anymore.

"What did you just do? Why did you told her that? Why did you threaten her?" I was pissed, but mostly I was afraid.

"Chill Yoo. She can do nothing now. I didn't want to threaten her. But we could do nothing else. There is only one option. Revenge. Treating her exactly as she treats you." Dami said.

"No. It doesn't have to be this way. My grandma was saying that there is always a way! A good way!"

"Oh come on Yoo. It was the only thing I thought at least. I tried to help after all!"

"I'm sorry. You're right. Thanks for your help. I hope she will stop. Cause the girls are my friends now. And it hurts me to stay away from them."

"I know,... I know."

___

Next day Siyeon came to my apartment to practice, again. She wasn't talking. Not at all. She would only talk about practice and nothing else. It went like this for a few days. I didn't talk to her at first. I let her be. But I could see that something had changed. That she wanted to say something. Yet... She was hesitant. I didn't push her.

"What are we going to do today?" Minji asked me at some point at school.

"I'm bored. And I know you have practice. But really. I can't just go home and not see you at all."

"But you saw me. Now." I said smiling.

"Yah! I don't mean that! I wanna hang out with youuuu."

"I can't unnie. I'm sorry." It was a really busy day today. I couldn't hang out even for a few minutes. She smiled sadly and said it was ok and that she understood.

In the afternoon Siyeon came to my apartment again. We practiced till late at night. When it was time for her to leave she stopped a few steps away from the door and turned around. She went to the couch and sat again. I understood it was the time, the time that she was finaly going to tell me what was on her mind these past few days. I sat on the couch with her and waited. She took a few deep breaths in and then she spoke.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything Yoohyeon. I just... My mom always said that your mother was a spoiled brat, and that you are too, cause you are her daughter. That your mother stole my father from her. When in reality they had broken up for so many different reasons. And they had broke up before he met your mother. She made me believe that your mother was mostly at fault when she wasn't. I knew the truth. I just... couldn't accept it..." She said softly. Her voice seemed cracked. I wanted to say something but in the end I stayed quiet.