Chapter 28

Yoohyeon's POV

"I... I haven't finished yet." Bora said. Siyeon raised her head looking at Bora confused...

"W-what do you-" she was cut off. Bora kissed her. Deeply. It was a long and slow kiss.

"I love you, Lee Siyeon. And I can't live without you. I forgive you, but I can't forget what you did. And I can't trust you either. But, I'll give you a chance. I want you to make me trust you again. And forget what happened." Bora said and wiped Siyeon's tears. Siyeon continued crying though. Sobbing madly and choking on her own tears.

"Don't cry. You break my heart when you cry. I'm the cry baby not you. You are my strong wolf. You never cry. Please... Just don't cry." Bora said. Minji nodded to me. She told me that Bora was right. Siyeon never cried. I have seen her crying though. But she wasn't crying easily. That's for sure.

Siyeon nodded. She took some deep breaths, calmed herself down and stopped crying. Bora wiped her tears and Siyeon's again. Minji signaled me that it was time for us to head outside and give them the keys. They had suffered enough already.

"So?" Minji asked them as we entered the living room.

"We are back together." Bora said smiling. They both had red, puffy eyes. I wanted to hug them. Minji read my mind and run to hug them first. I did the same.

"Aish! You two!" Minji said.

"We are back together. But what's happening between you two? And don't say nothing! I've seen you and I can sense that you are closer than how you used to be." Bora said.

"Well,... Yoohyeon decided that we can give a chance to us. So we are... Together." Minji said softly and rested her hand on my shoulder. Bora looked at Minji in shock, then she looked back at me. I nodded to her confirming what Minji had just said. She was looking at us for awhile and then she started laughing and hugged us screaming in happiness. Well, that was Bora after all. She was always so loud and expressive.

"Can we go now unnie?" Bora said cutely to Minji. We all laughed and Minji nodded. As we were walking to the door Bora and Siyeon couldn't keep their hands to themselves. They were hugging each other kissing each other softly at first. But it soon got heated.

"Guys! You have a home to do these things! My puppy is still innocent!" Minji said. And as she opened the door they both went outside mumbling a good bye to us and ran away to their home. Which was by the way Siyeon's father's house. Siyeon and Gahyeon went to live with him after Siyeon solved things out with him. And now, Bora was probably going to stay there too. Siyeon was living at her house before too anyway. So they didn't have a problem with that. Living together I meant.

"So what are we going to do tonight unnie?" I asked her.

"Well, I was planning to go home actually. I thought it would be good if you slept early tonight. I have plans for tomorrow morning though. Just dress with something beautiful, actually whatever you feel like it. You are always beautiful!" Minji said and pecked my lips. I was left frozen but smiled. I really liked her lips on mine. I really liked her taste. I liked everything about her.

"Ok. Then, goodnight unnie!" I said and kissed her cheek shyly. She smiled and kissed my lips once again and left saying good night first. She knew I liked her kisses, that's why she did it again! Kim Minji you'll be the death of me!

The next morning I woke up early. I hugged Pie and fed her like I always did. I used to just watch her eating. But when Minji saw me not eating and just staring at my dog, she scolded me and started feeding me instead. So that's how I learned how to take care of myself and eating too. And of course after watching her eating so much and loving it so much I loved it too.