Chapter 45 (Special)

(I love this song btw)

Minji's POV

It was a cold morning. It wasn't raining, but it was really cold. A sunny, Sunday, January morning. I woke up and searched for my wife. I stretched my arm at the other side of the bed but she was nowhere to be seen. I stood up and then I heard a noise coming from the bathroom. I ran there knowing exactly what was happening.

And I was right. Yoohyeon was there throwing up in the sink. She raised her head up and looked at me through the mirror. She smiled, a weak one, and then she threw up again. I smiled back at her beautiful, tired face and rush to be by her side. I held her hair at her back so they wouldn't get messy with her vomits, and I caressed her back telling her that it was alright.

"Are you ok?" I asked her after a while.

"I think so. I think it's over. For now-" She couldn't even finish her sentence and threw up again. She waited a bit just to be sure that she won't vomit again and then raised her head and looked at me through the mirror. She smiled weakly and then lost consciousness. I was so worried. Fortunately I was fast and caught her on time. I held her tightly and took her to bed. I brought her a glass of water and did everything for her to wake up.

"Are you alright love?" I asked her when she woke up.

"I'm fine. But now I'm hungry." I smiled. Well, whenever Yoohyeon got drank and the next morning started vomiting she then didn't want to eat. She felt weird just by thinking the word 'food'. But I guess when you are pregnant you change habits.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked her sweetly.

"You." She said smiling more now.

"Wow, I thought that-" I was shocked with what she said. But she interrupted me laughing and saying,

"Minji! I was kidding! Not that I don't want to. But later. Now I'm really really hungry. And I'm hungry for food. I want to eat noodles!" She said happily. Fortunately this time she didn't ask me something weird.

I went to the kitchen to cook her noodles. But as I was cooking Yoohyeon went in and hugged me tightly from behind.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"I felt alone in the bedroom." She said a bit sadly. And that's when I saw her eyes were glossy. She had a lot of mood swings too, now, because she was pregnant.

"Hey, I'm here baby. I'm here. You aren't alone anymore. I'm here and I love you. So much." I said turning around to face her and kissed her on her forehead. I had learnt that the fastest way to calm her down at those moments and make her feel a lot better was to tell her that I loved her. She smiled to that, like every other time and said,

"I love you too unnie." And she kissed me on the lips. I soon got lost in it but I had to pull away.

"Baby, I need to make us breakfast." I said. She chuckled and nodded.

"I'll be a good girl then. But just for a while. After food you are all mine!" She said giggling. Oh gosh! I loved her so much!

___

The same afternoon we were outside for a walk. All of us. Bora and Siyeon were walking in front of us with Sooya in their hands. She was now three years old and she could walk and run really fast. She was resembling so much to both of her mothers. I couldn't stop thinking how good her relationship with them was. And I was thinking of my daughter with Yoohyeon too. Yes, she was a girl too. Yoohyeon was at the fifth month of her pregnancy and things were getting a bit messy sometimes. She wasn't vomiting that much like she did at the first month. But she had some moments that she did. Pregnancy was weird anyway.