Chapter 6

Yoohyeon's POV

The next day, when it was time for the acting class, the students started playing. Of course it wasn't my time to show up yet. And many of the students actually. So we just went outside to play. They brought a ball with them and started playing volleyball. I wanted to play too. But of course, I was the deaf, mute girl or I don't even know how they call me anymore. So I just sat under a tree watching them.

"Hi!" Minji said and sat beside me.

"Hey. When is your time to play?" I asked her.

"It's after you. That's what I know. So if you aren't playing yet, then that means I'm not going to play anytime soon either." She said smiling to me. Why was she so beautiful just by smiling?

We sat there and I was looking at the students playing volleyball.

"Do you want us to play?" Minji said and showed me the students and the ball. I didn't answer. I wasn't sure if they would like that idea.

"Then... Do you want us to go to the rooftop?" She said still smiling to me. I nodded. I liked that idea better. We went there and sat at the corner of the rooftop, looking at the bright blue sky.

"I wanted to ask you about the science project. I had a difficulty to something. And I know you are good at this. Can you help me later?" She asked me after a while. I nodded my head. We were together at the science project, along with Bora.

"How would it sound to you if I told you that I want you to come with me to a party? Jisoo is having a party at Friday night in her house. And I don't want to be the third wheel again. Handong won't come. She prefers staying at home with Dami. So..." She asked me while looking elsewhere than me. When she said third wheel she was referring to the Suayeon couple of course. She was also blubbering. I found it cute. Minji being nervous was cute. And I couldn't understand how this thing happened. She wasn't afraid of anything! And she was nervous to ask me out? In some way at least. Well,... Now that I was thinking about it I had to answer to her. But I didn't know what to do. I didn't like parties, I didn't like alcohol, and I had never went to those. This wass freaking me out! Also, I didn't like crowded places. But I didn't want her to be alone. Why was I this good suddenly? Since when did I care about her being alone? Aish Yoohyeon! You're so messed up!

"What if you won't go?" I asked her softly hoping she will agree with this plan.

"I can't do that! It's Jisoo's birthay party! And she is my friend! I have to go! Will you come? Pleaseeeee?" She pleaded me cutely. Even if I didn't want to, she was being so cute that no one could resist her.

"Fine." I mumbled softly.

"Thank you so much Yoohyeon!!!" She said happily and hugged me. She then realized what she did and pulled away quickly looking at me shyly. I smiled at her showing her that it was ok. She smiled back.

"Oh, one more thing. Can you come with me too, when I'll go buy her a present?"

"I don't know her that well. So I will be no help to you." I told her honestly.

"Just for company! And then we can go out for ice cream! Pweezeee?" she said again cutely.

"Ok, JiU ssi." I called her by her name, at least the name that all students used to call her, and it really sounded so weird. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I was sure I was blushing or something. I wasn't the person who blushed easily. But I was feeling my cheeks warm, at least. It was my first time calling her by her name, well nickname, cause till now I didn't have to use it. Not that it was necessary at the moment but...

"Call me Minji. And not ssi. Unnie please. We are friends!" She said happily. She then looked at me to confirm that we were friends for real. Were we really friends?