Chapter 44

Yoohyeon's POV

Two years later...

Our life was finally at peace. Bora's dream came true. We moved in, all of us, at the summer, two years ago, in a big house that Bora's parents bought her. We were all living together there. It was so big. It had everything. Even a studio for me and Siyeon to sing and a studio for Bora and Minji to dance. It was just like a dream. But later on of course we couldn't live together anymore. Bora got pregnant. We were still living together. But that was only the weekends or on holidays. But it was enough for everyone. When Bora told us along with Siyeon the great news, we were all so happy and the couple ended up crying from happiness again.

Later on, they got married and moved in a house really close to ours. The maknaes were now on their last year of college and everyone was by their side helping them out. Especially me and Dami. Dami. Well, she was a composer now. Exactly what she wanted to be. To make her own music, to write her own lyrics. She was just so in love with it. And then, me and Siyeon were singing her songs. Bora and Minji were making choreographies to them and dancing to them. But they always did that just to enjoy themselves. Me and Siyeon were singers for real. We weren't that famous. But we sang every song Dami was writing. I was also working at the agency. But not that often. Taeyeon understood me of course. And she was so happy that I had finally my own life and wasn't depended at my father's agency.

Handong was still working as a designer at the company of SingJiBo. Yes, they had made their companies into one and they were all of them the bosses. It was so good watching them working together. It made me so happy.

And soon, that year was over. Yehyeon graduated finally. We threw a really big party for them. After their graduation, at the same summer, me and Minji got married too. It was the best day in my life. Walking down the alsey to meet her. I was the happiest person alive.

A few years later, Yeri was working along with Dami, making songs and Gahyeon was now a math teacher. Me and Siyeon were now more famous than before but we weren't that famous either. And I liked it. Our fans always respected us and our private life and they were all so happy about us. We were receiving hate too sometimes. Siyeon was really strong most of the time when I, on the other hand, wasn't. But everyone was there for me to help me keep up with it. People shouldn't get used to hate. Cause there shouldn't be hate in general. But if that was real, then it wouldn't be the world we now know. It would be an utopia. 

(Or a dystpia. You see what I did there? Utopia, Dystopia? Because Deukae have a series of albums called Dystopia. No? Ok I'm laughing on my own again lmao! XD) 

So we just got used to hate. I was used to it since I was a young child. But after falling in love with Minji and having such a beautiful and loved life with her I forgot how it felt to be hated. But I soon got used to it, again. And it didn't bother me or affected me that much anymore. Cause I had my family with me.

I was going to my parent's grave a lot. I liked talking to them and telling them my problems. And of course I liked bringing Minji with me. She was talking to them too. I wished she could meet them alive. But that couldn't happen. Maybe in another life. But maybe then, my parents wouldn't be the great and happy people they were. I believed though that they were, in every other life. And I also believed that I met Minji in every other life and fell in love with her. She believed the same. But we didn't care for that, that much. We were together in this life. And that's what mattered.

"Yoohyeon, when are we going to have our own children?" Minji asked me one morning.

"I don't know. Whenever you want."

"And who is going to get pregnant?" I asked her back this time. Minji looked at me intensely not saying anything. I knew exactly what she meant by that stare. But I had never thought of getting pregnant.

"Well, I haven't thought of that." I said truthfully.

"It's fine. We still have time." She said and hugged me. But after that I never stopped thinking of it. And soon, I realised I also wanted to have kids with her. To make a family with her. Because I loved her. And she was the only person I could think having my family with.        

___

Author's note:
A small but fluffy chapter for you! Bora getting pregnant is just so fun! XD 

Anyway! Remember that English is not my first language so there might be mistakes. I hope you all liked it! Don't forget to like the chapter, and comment, if you want. It helps me A Lot. Bye!  See you on Friday with the last chapter! Dream of Dreamcatcher!