Chapter 9

Yoohyeon's POV

I was looking at the starry night. It was calming me down a little. The dark blue sky full of stars. It was such a beautiful sight.

"Hey. Having fun?" I heard Minji from behind me.

"Yeah..." She sat beside me. We were just drinking our drinks and looking at the pretty sky.

"Yo guys! You are here!" Bora came to us. She seemed tipsy. And of course she wasn't alone. She was with Siyeon. They were together drinking and kissing. They sat together with us at the balcony and started talking. I couldn't understand much from what Bora was saying cause she was pretty drunk.

"Minji can you take Bora to the kitchen and help her sober up?" Siyeon said. Minji looked at both of us. She then saw that I was fine with it and left.

"Stay away from Minji. She isn't for a bitch like you!" Siyeon said seriously.

"And this is a warning." I didn't say something so she continued.

"I see your face is already better. It's a pity to make it again ugly! Isn't it, Yoohyeon? Come on, you are a smart girl. Just, stay away from her. And you'll be fine." She then, drank her drink and left. How was I going to stay away from her when we were already friends? How was I going to stay away when she was the one reaching out for me? Aish Yoohyeon! This was so messed up!

I didn't know what was wrong with me. But I never liked drinking. I was getting drunk easily too. But I felt like drinking tonight. To take all my pain away, maybe.

When I went inside I drank one more glass. It wasn't enough to get me drunk. But it was enough to make me feel higher, happier, bolder. Minji took my hand and leaded me to the living room again. Some students were playing truth or dare. The dark lights weren't helping my state at all. I started feeling dizzy and everything around me was playing on mute. But I didn't mind playing. It was fun after all. Some students were nice and introduced themselves to me. But I couldn't remember their names that well. We were playing for a while. And we had fun. I had even soaked myself on Jisoo's swimming pool cause of a dare! I would have never act like that if I had been in a right state of mind. I started feeling cold. And when a guy started talking to Minji a lot, and she was smiling to him, with her bright smile, a lot, I just felt so hurt. I needed alcohol to keep myself stable at this damn of a party.

The Suayeon couple was nowhere to be found. Minji had left me with them but of course they weren't my mom to protect me or something. We weren't even friends and Siyeon hated my guts!

I started drinking. At first it was my third drink. Then the fourth. Minji was still talking to him. Fifth. Why did it hurt so much? Sixth. Why Minji?  I couldn't remember how much I drank. It wasn't that much. Cause alcohol was always making me want to vomit. And that's what happened that night too. I was looking at Minji, feeling so lost and helpless, and hurt, I couldn't hear anything, when I felt like vomiting. I rushed to the bathroom. And of course I was once again alone to this one. Or I thought I was. Cause someone moved my hair to the side and rubbed my back encouraging me that it was ok. I looked at the mirror and it was Minji. She was smiling at me.

"Why did you drank that much?" She asked me when I felt a little better.

"Minji unnie, you're beautiful." Was all I said.

She then took me at one of Jisoo's bedrooms. We sat there and she told me to rest for awhile. She changed my clothes to new ones that were warmer cause of course I had been still with the wet and now dirty clothes.

"And you'll leave me here alone?" I asked her cutely ready to cry.

"No pabo yah! I'll stay here. By your side." She said and caressed my hair.