Chapter 17

Yoohyeon's POV

I was frozen. Minji was frozen too. I couldn't move. But Minji's struggling face, and her hard tries to not look at my naked body and only look at my face brought me back to reality. I grabbed my towel quickly and wore it even faster. My face was so warm, I could feel it almost burning! I was sure I was blushing madly. I left quickly out of her way and went to change into clothes. She went inside the bathroom without saying anything.

I was breathing rapidly at first. The only thing playing in my mind was that moment exactly. Her eyes, her stare, her soft touch, and then, my towel falling. I was feeling so embarrassed. But then... She didn't look at my body, not even once. Not even a quick glance. She had tried to focus on my face and especially eyes even if her curiosity told her otherwise. She respected me after all and that made me fall in love with her even more. Aish! Kim Minji, what were you doing to me?

I texted Dami quickly what had happened. And then I heard it. A loud scream in Dami's voice and then one in Handong's from the room above us.

- Wait, What? What? Yoohyeon are you for real?

She answered me.

- Of course I am! I am so embarrassed Dami ah! I don't know what to do! How to face her after this!

- Don't worry. I don't think Minji will mention it. She knows you well enough. And she knows you are feeling embarrassed too. So she will not mentioned it.

- Are you sure?

- Yes

- Ok

It was late at night. I tried to sleep. But my mind was playing that scene over and over again. And sooner or later Minji went out of the bathroom. She was changing and I was looking at the other way pretending that I was asleep. Something was making me want to turn the other way and she her naked body though. My curiosity. But I wouldn't let it win over me. It wasn't the right thing. I respected her, for goodness sake!

She then lied down to our bed. And that was the moment where I felt really really uncomfortable. She didn't hug me like she always did. She just lied down at her spot and tried to sleep. Some minutes passed by and nothing was heard. I thought she was already asleep till...

"Yoohyeon ah... Are you asleep?" A soft voice asked me.

"...no."

"C-can I hug you to sleep? I know you must be feeling uncomfortable with the double sized bed and the fact with the towel earlier. And I will understand if you don't want to. I mean, it's under-"

"Yes unnie. Please!" I said cutting her rumbling off. I knew she was rumbling whenever she was nervous. She smiled and hugged me. I could feel her smile on my shoulder. She had her head on my shoulder and her hands on my waist. I put mine on top of hers.