Chapter 42

Yoohyeon's POV

Later on things seemed a bit weird again. Yeri and Gahyeon weren't talking or bickering like always. Bora was still loud along with Siyeon. Dadong was still the same, in their peaceful, normal selves. Minji was talking to everyone. And I was observing everyone like always. But I was sure something was wrong with Yeri and Gahyeon and I was worried. Gahyeon was looking at her food and only that and Yeri was talking a bit to the rest of the girls not looking at her. Have they talked about it? Did they fight?

"What are you thinking?" Minji whispered to me.

"Just...them." I told her and looked at Yehyeon. Minji looked at them too.

"Do you know what happened after Gahyeon left our room?" I asked her. She shook her head. Great!

After eating breakfast I took Gahyeon's hand and dragged her to my room.

"We need to talk." I told her.

"Spill it."

"What?"

"You know what Gahyeon."

"Fine. She...she had woken up when I returned to our room. She was worried about me. I told her I was fine. And that."

"Wait, what? Just that? And why are you like this? So cold with each other?"

"I don't know really. I think I started it. I started being cold to her. Cause I still feel weird unnie."

"Why don't you tell her? She isn't a psychic to know how you feel!"

"I'll try. But I can't promise you that we will be fine any time soon."

"Why?"

"She avoids me now. She ignores my presence and she even went with Bora unnie and Siyeon unnie to play golf. She tries everything just to be away from me." Gahyeon said in a sad tone. She was in the verge of tears. I hugged her.

"It's ok. I'll try to help you. Give her some time too." Aish! This was a really messy situation.

The rest of the day I was observing them. Yeri was avoiding Gahyeon. She was indeed doing that.

"Try talk to her when it will be time for you two to sleep. She can't avoid you there. You will be alone. Just the two of you. In your room. She just can't do that anymore. And text me what will happen. Ok?" I told Gahyeon. She nodded. It hurt to see her like this. She was looking sad all day. I hated misunderstandings. A lot.

When it was night time, I was waiting anxiously a text from Gahyeon. I was tapping my foot impatiently on the floor. Was she fine? Did she talk with Yeri?

"Baby, calm down. She will be fine. She will text you as soon as she can. Ok?" I nodded.

"Now, come here." I did as I was told to. Minji hugged me and caressed my back trying to calm me down. I was on edge. But soon I relaxed in her arms and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning and I immediately remembered Gahyeon. I quickly took my phone in my hands and looked for a possible text. Fortunately she had texted me yesterday, late at night.

-I'll tell you tomorrow unnie.

And that was it. Was I worried you ask me? Yes, I was. Really worried.

"Baby? Did Gahyeon text you? Is she fine?"

"Minji! Don't ever do that to me!" I yelled at her.

"What did I do?" She asked and hugged my waist. She was still sleepy.

"I'm saying. That, when we will make love, don't ever do that to me. I know Yeri is a good girl. But look how Gahyeon is. Don't ever ignore me. I'm serious! And not just for that. Don't ever ignore me in general! It hurts! A lot!"