Chapter 33

Minji's POV

That weekend passed by and I barely got to talk with Yoohyeon. Seri was always there and she was always looking at me madly or she was clinging onto me. And Yoohyeon was avoiding me in a way too.

It was a Wednesday afternoon. I was talking with Yoohyeon on the phone. I was at my house. I couldn't even go to her house anymore. Seri didn't like it.

"End the call. Now." She said seriously.

"What? What are you even talking about?"

"Just end the call!" She yelled a bit.

"Fine fine. Yoohyeon, I'm sorry I have to do a few things now. I'll text you later ok?" I told her. Then I ended the call.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked her pissed. I hadn't even finished talking and she had pushed me on my bed. She was on top of me holding both of my hands above my head.

"What's wrong with me? Nothing is wrong. I just want my girlfriend. And my girlfriend is giving all of her time to her best friend and not me!" She said angrily.

"Yoohyeon and I are friends. You know that. But you are trying so hard to ruin that. Why? Is it that bad that I want to talk with her and spend my time?"

"Yes it is! You don't even love me. You love her. And you ask me to not be jealous and try to separate you with her? That's impossible. I don't even understand what she has that I don't! She is a spoiled brat!" She yelled at me.

"She isn't! The spoiled brat here is you! You just love money and fame! Nothing else!" I yelled back.

"I love you. Why can't you see it?" She said desperately. She started kissing me. I tried to push her away but she was strong.

"Get away from me!" I yelled and tried to push her again.

"You have to love me anyway! Your dad wants us together. My dad wants us together. I want us together. You just have to obey!" She whispered madly at me. This time she tried to pull off my shirt. And that's when I had enough. I pushed her away forcefully.

"Get out! Now!" I yelled really madly. She was mad too. She tried to come close to me.

"If you ever touch me, you're dead! You got me?" I whispered madly too. She left my room shutting the door behind her. I took a few deep breaths and then I broke down into tears. I grabbed a pink stuffed plushie and hugged it, burying my face in it, crying my pain away. I looked at the stuffed bunny. It was a present from my dad so I threw it away immediately. I was mad. And broken. Why did I had to obey? Why didn't they want my happiness? Why did they love to see me suffering?

"Hey hey. Shhh. Everything will be fine." Bora said and hugged me. I was more than glad that she was there. I had told her earlier to come and spend the night with me. I was afraid to sleep alone anymore. Seri was being weird lately.

"No! Nothing will be fine!" I yelled as I was crying. She caressed my back and she was trying to calm me down. It took me a while.

"Why were you crying? If I can ask you that. I can see you are suffering Minji. And it's not just your break up with Yoohyeon. You aren't still hurting just from that. It's just the excuse you'll tell me. You used to tell me everything. I don't know why you don't do the same now. But I am here you know. Waiting for you to tell me. I can also see that you and AleXa aren't that good lately. Am I right?" She said. I took some deep breaths. I remembered my dad's words.

"You have to be with Seri, Minji. It's for your own good! And if you won't then I'll send you to America, to you aunt. And don't forget, this stays between us." I couldn't tell her. I'm sorry Bora. I really wanna trust you. I badly need to trust you and tell you. But I can't.