Chapter 4

Minji's POV

After Monday's afternoon, Yoohyeon disappeared again. And I'm saying again, cause Yoohyeon was skipping school sometimes. And most of times it wasn't for only one day. And she never told anyone why. The professors never asked her. She wasn't talking to anyone so it was something only her and her friends knew. I asked Handong why she went missing again and she told me it was a Yoohyeon thing and I shouldn't worry about it. But I couldn't just stay there and not worry at all.

That week was passing by really slowly and it was starting to get on my nerves. I wanted Yoohyeon to come back. But if it was a Yoohyeon thing like Handong said, she could come back whenever she wanted to. Which means in only some days or in a month later! I was wondering that maybe Siyeon's behaviour made her want to disappear. But I couldn't be sure. I asked Handong about it and she told me that it wasn't this. She wasn't affected by people's harsh words and behaviour. She was used to it. It was just... a Yoohyeon thing. I was starting to get impatient. What was this freaking Yoohyeon thing? Was she even alright?

"I want to go to her house. To see if she is alright." I told Handong on Friday's morning. I was always worried when she did that. When she just disappeared. She could just not come back ever again. I have never went this far to want to go to her house. But this time, this time I was a little bit closer to her than before. Plus I wasn't going to go alone. I begged Handong to come with me when she answered me no.

"Please Handong. Let's go see her. I need to know if she is alright."

"She is fine unnie. I'm sure of it. She told me she is fine. And why do you care that much anyway? She is really your crush huh?" Handong teased me. Of course she knew! Bora wasn't going to keep it just between us! It wasn't Handong my problem. She could know. She was my friend anyway. But she was also Yoohyeon's friend. That was the problem.

"Ok unnie. I have a plan. Tomorrow I'll do another sleepover. And I'll tell Yubin and Yoohyeon to come too. Ok?"

"But what if she won't come. She never comes anyway. Plus if she doesn't come this will make me even more worried!"

"No, it won't make you more worried. If she won't come that means that she is fine and that she didn't come like every other time. It's something Yoohyeon would do, right?" I nodded.

"But what if you are wrong? What if she isn't fine?"

"Let me finish."

"I'm sorry."

"If she will come then that means that Yubin convince her to do so. But in both options she is fine. She talks to us every day. She doesn't talk to you cause you two aren't friends Ji. So, stop worrying please." I nodded my head and went back to my class.

The next day I was really really nervous. What if she didn't show up? What if she wasn't fine? What if something bad had happened to her? What if she was in danger?

"Minji! Stop pacing around! She is fine! Handong told you didn't she?" Bora said. She didn't like the idea that I liked Yoohyeon. But she wasn't against us either. At least she could help me more than Siyeon.

"Yeah, but what if she isn't?"

"What if she is?" She asked me back.

"Think positive Minji. You always think positive. This side of you scares me to be honest. You never get this nervous and worried. I am starting to think if Siyeon was right after all. If this Yoohyeon girl brings you only problems than making you happy."

"Told ya" Siyeon said.

"Guys! You are no help! I'm worried because I care! I care! Really much! This hasn't had to do with her! But me!"