Chapter 26

Yoohyeon's POV

"Bora?"

Bora turned to look at the person who had just entered the room. She was frozen. Her face unreadable. She bit her lips hard and tried to not break down and cry once again like she did last time, six months ago.

"Bora... I-i'm sorry." Siyeon said. Her voice was cracked. Heejin was behind her looking worried and confused.

"I... We'll come later Yoo." She said and she and Heejin were about to leave.

"You won't go anywhere Lee." Bora said. Her voice was cold. Siyeon did as she was told to but signaled Heejin to leave the room and pass by later. Heejin nodded and left. It was quiet. No one talked for a bit.

"How are you...?" Siyeon asked.

"It's none of your business anymore. How am I? Do you hear yourself? You just left and now you come back as what, Lee? As what? As my girlfriend? As my lover? As what? How dare you?!" Bora yelled. Her voice was cold and cracked at the same time. Siyeon didn't talk.

"You were always like that. Leaving me alone when something difficult showed up. Remember when I told my father about you? He didn't like you cause you were a girl. And you left me alone once again. And when I told him that your father had money too, he let us be together. Even if he didn't like it. And you? Where were you when I was fighting for us? Nowhere! Where were you now? You left again. It's the only thing you know. You can't fight for us. You just... Can't..."

"Why didn't you stay and solve things out with me?" This time Bora sounded hurt.

"I... I needed time Bora. I needed time. You needed time too."

"Bullshit!" Bora yelled. Siyeon flinched to how loud Bora screamed at her face.

"No. It's not bullshit. It's the truth. I needed time to realize my feelings. I needed time to get over Yoohyeon. I needed time. You needed time too. To realize what I've told you. I'm sorry I lied to you. I'm sorry I did all those things. But don't ever say I didn't love you. Cause I did. And I still do. Cause after getting over Yoohyeon, the only one I wanted, the only one I missed, it was you, Bora." Siyeon said. She came close to Bora and tried to hold her hands. But Bora stepped back.

"Lies! That's all lies!"

"No, it isn't."

"You didn't love me. You don't love me. You... You! How could you lie to me? If you love me! How could you?" Bora shouted and ended up crying on the floor. Siyeon came close to her and hugged her.

"Don't touch me!" Bora screamed and pushed her away. But Siyeon tried again to hug her.

"I said. Don't. Touch. Me!" Bora yelled once again and tried to push her away but this time Siyeon held her even tighter.

"I hate you! I hate You!" Bora yelled and cried in her arms.

"I'm sorry." Was all Siyeon was replying to every 'I hate you' Bora was yelling at her.

"Leave me alone!" Bora yelled pushing her away. This time Siyeon did as she was told to. She stayed away from her. Bora was crying on the floor all alone. Siyeon was a few feet away from her holding her tears and pain in her chest alone too. And I was at my hospital bed not knowing what to do. Bora stood up and ran outside. And that's when Minji went in.

"What happened here? Why is Bora crying? She didn't even let me go with her!" Minji asked me and then she saw Siyeon on the floor. Now, Siyeon was the one crying. It was the first time I saw her crying this much. She wasn't just crying. She was crying desperately, hopelessly, choking on her own tears, yelling in pain, pulling her hair with her hands. Minji ran to her and hugged her. But nothing could make her pain go away.