Chapter 15

Yoohyeon's POV

Next morning I woke up in Minji's arms. It was the best morning ever. I always liked it when I woke up there. It was warm and it always felt like home. I couldn't stop smiling while observing her beautiful and peaceful face while she was asleep.

She then started opening her eyes and yawned. She looked at me and smiled.

"Is my puppy already awake?"

"Mhm...and what are you going to do about it unnie?" I said cutely. When did I become this open with people around me?

"I'm going to make you breakfast." She said and pinched my nose. I laughed and pinched her cheek. She laughed too.

"You know, you are bolder lately too. Except from smiling more, you aren't afraid to show your true self. To me at least."

"Yeah... Cause I feel at home when I'm with you unnie." I said and then I stood up.

"Come ooon!! Your puppy is hungry!!!" I said while tagging her shirt trying to drag her out of my room. She laughed and we both went outside to the kitchen.

She started making food for us while I was feeding our dogs. Then I went to back hug her. I felt that I needed to do that. To be this close to her. I wanted to. I wanted to be this close to her. All the time.

"Unnieeee" I whispered in her ear smiling.

"What is it my puppy?" She said smiling.

"Your puppy needs your attention."

"Right now? I'm cooking Yoohyeon. I can give you all my attention later all day. Just wait a second." I didn't know why I needed her attention. But I needed it.

I then became silent. I let Minji to cook peacefully.

"Yoohyeon, I'm not used to all this. You being that clingy. What changed?" She asked when we sat at the table and started eating.

"Nothing unnie. I just woke up feeling good today." I said smiling brightly at her.

"Ok, then let's use that cheerful and clingy Yoohyeon for today then, should we?"

"Of course we should. So what are we going to do today unnie? I don't want to stay at home anymore."

"Wow! This is a first thing. You always prefer staying at home." She said looking at me impressed with my change of mood.

"Yeah. But I don't mind going outside either. If I'm with you then I don't mind anything else! I-i mean, you are my favourite unnie, Minji unnie..." I said cutely at the end trying to hide my feelings for her. I almost told her the truth. What's wrong with you Yoohyeon?! You want to ruin this beautiful friendship just for some dumb feelings!?

Minji laughed. "And you are my favourite little sister!" She said and pinched my cheeks. Yeah, sister. I could never be something more... Aish Yoohyeon!

"Ok, how about... We go for a picnic?" She said happily.

"That would be awesome unnie! But... It's cold outside."

"Then we'll dress warmly and we will go somewhere that the sun will bright so warmly too. So we won't get cold. Come on. Let's make some food for later!"

We started cooking food. I was singing and Minji was dancing. We were both smiling at each other and we would laugh every now and then at our silliness. We then got dressed warmly and we went outside with our dogs. We started walking till...

"Minji unnie? Where are we going for picnic?"

"Firstly, we are going to my place to borrow my car. And then, you'll see."