Chapter 22 (M)

Attention-Warning: As you can see I put that M letter. It means mature scenes. It's not smut. I don't write those stuff if you are wondering. It's just... a bit more mature. I wanted to warn the soft readers and... I'm sorry if I might make you feel kinda uncomfortable :/

Yoohyeon's POV

I was playing my video game when suddenly Minji came and sat on my lap. She nuzzled her head on my neck and stayed there.

"Unnie? Is there something wrong?" I asked her.

"No, nothing's wrong. I just wanted to sit with my puppy." She mumbled against my neck. It made me feel goosebumps.

"Ok. Just... don't do anything stupid. I'm playing here." I said. She nodded. Then, something really unexpected happened.

She started breathing on my neck, moving her head up and down on the crook of it. I shuddered. Then, she put her lips behind my ear, and slowly moved them down on my neck and collarbones.

"U-unnie? W-w-what are you doing?" I asked her. I was trembling under her touch and I got chills all over my body.

"Shh. Just keep playing." She mumbled on my neck. This was getting out of control. I had left my console seconds ago. I couldn't move and at the same time I was trembling. My body was on fire and I didn't know what to do or feel.

She started licking and and kissing my neck slowly, moaning slightly. It made me feel even more hot than I already felt. Oh shit! What was wrong with her all of a sudden?

"Unnie? What are you-"

"Shhh, I'll tell you later. Just keep playing, Yoohyeon." She said seriously this time. I took the console back in my hands and started playing the level that I had already lost before, again. But my hands were trembling too much.

"Focus more please. On the game." She said. Her voice sounded so velvet. I was feeling weird. And hot. My body was burning and I was sure I was going to faint. My heart was beating so fast and all of my nerves were on edge. Minji was kissing my neck, and as the minutes were passing by her kisses became hungrier and hungrier. More passionate too. She was moaning on my neck and I was breathing so slowly, but so deeply. I was sure I was going to faint now.

The console in my hands fell doing a loud thud when Minji's teeth made contact with me neck. Minji had bit me there. My body jumped slightly at the thud but soon Minji's fingers were on my waist caressing it making me calm down. Not that much though. It also made me on edge too. Now I couldn't play to distract my mind. Not like I was previously.

Minji bit again, and again. I didn't know what to say or do. I was feeling hot and at the same time I was frozen too. She slowly went back to kissing my neck and then she moved her head a little back. She looked at my neck and smiled. A small one. She then looked at my face. She was so afraid to look at me in the eyes. I could see that. Cause she wasn't. She was only looking at my messy hair which she was trying to fix now by the way.

When she finished fixing them, she bit her lips, trying to find the right words to say.

"It's ok unnie. There is no need to explain." I said. I took a few deep breaths and bent over to take my console. Minji cleared her throat and took both of my hands in hers leaving the console on my legs first.

"Look. I did what I did because Siyeon and Bora made me to do so. It was in a truth or dare game. Though... I would love to do that all the time to you..." She confessed and looked away blushing madly.

"But you said you need time. So I'm going to respect that. I hope they won't make me do something so weird again. I'm sorry Yoo. I can see that it made you uncomfortable." She said truthfully and a bit sad.