meet the chan family

Twilight and rainbow hanging out with their friends at sugarcube corner while eating cupcakes.

Twilight: "tomorrow we going to the crystal empire for my first princess summit since my coronation."

Spike: "what time we leaving?

Twilight: "at 9 am."

Rainbow: "in the morning!"

Twilight: "yup."

Rainbow: "I'm a light sleeper babe."

Twilight with puppy eyes: "come on dashie, do this for me."

Rainbow: "okay fine."

Then they heard a commotion inside the store.

Unknown person#1: "jackie, one more thing! Get some tea leaf."

Unknown person #2: "yes uncle."

Unknown person #1: "one more thing! Powder of kamino dragon tooth."

Mrs. Cake: $the what?"

Unknown person #2: "yes uncle."

Unknown person #3: "bring some sugar cereal."

Spike: "what that noise coming from?"

Rainbow spotted the painting of Chinese store with 3 people with it on the wall in right side of the door.

Rainbow: "it's coming over there."

She and rainbow went to the painting of Chinese store with 3 people inside.

Rainbow: "let's jump inside the painting."

Twilight: "are you sure dashie?"

Rainbow: "yeah."

Twilight: "okay."

Both of them inside the painting at the Chinese store and they walked towards the humans.

Twilight: "excuse me?"

The trio turn around see two colorful ponies come out from their painting.

Jackie chan: "who are you?"

Twilight: "I'm princess twilight sparkle and this is my marefriend rainbow dash. We're come from ponyville."

Jackie chan: "greetings I'm jackie chan and this is my uncle and niece."

Twilight: "we ask you a question mr. Chan?"

Jackie: "sure."

Twilight: "who made this painting that come alive."

Jade: "we don't know but I heard rumors around about mystery person got magic paints to draw pictures of movies or TV that come alive after that the mystery person just disappear like a ghost."

Rainbow spotted a dragon talisman on the table.

Rainbow: "excuse me, Jackie uncle.

Uncle: "yes rainbow one."

Rainbow point her hoove at the Dragon talisman on the table and says: "what is that?"

Uncle: "that is dragon talisman with power inside of it."

Rainbow: "cool."

Twilight: "how many are there?"

Jackie: "11."

Both: "wow."

Uncle Chan: "11 talisman scattered inside paintings in different places including your world."

Spike: "whoa!"

Mr. Cake: "I didn't saw that coming?"

Mrs. Cake: "goodness."

Pinkie pie: "golly."

Rarity: "oh my."

Uncle: "collect them all before the demon dragon named shendu send his henchmen to get them."

Twilight: "we will and oh the way where happen to 12th talisman at?"

Uncle: "a human girl got the monkey talisman around her neck as a necklace with no affect power around her."

Twilight: "she didn't know that monkey talisman got power inside."

Jackie: "she know it because i told her about magic talisman in different worlds inside the magic painting with mystery stranger just made, beware of shendu the demon dragon send his henchmen to get them. She doing martial arts with me to face battle with shendu henchmen when they get the money talisman after that she and her family kept it a secret from everyone about talisman and shendu except for her fashinosita friends they will kept secret too

Rainbow: "that's good."

Twilight: "yeah."

after that they wave them goodbye and jump through the painting to sugarcube corner with their friends.

Fluttershy: "those people are friendly?"

Twilight: "yup."

spike spotted ox talisman behind the flowerpot and he went to the flowerpot grab the ox talisman.

Spike: "girls, I found ox talisman."

Rainbow: "good job bud and be careful because it's powers inside of it."

Spike: "I know."

[here's new chapter for today]