the truth

Twilight ran as fast as she could to pass by Gilda and lightning dust to her friends at rarity's choosing dresses for the fall formal.

Gilda: "she heading to rarity boutique with two talismans inside her backpack."

Lighting dust: " come on let's following her."

They decided to follow her at rarity boutique.

Twilight blew open the door and darted into a dressing room, obviously to fluttershy and pinkie pie worried glance then so bonkers, fall-apart, and sparky better check on her in the dressing room. She set her backpack down the stool, leaned against the wall with spike and toots, and took a deep breath. Fluttershy's muffled voice came through the curtain.

Fluttershy: "everything okay in there twilight?"

Twilight: "yes!"

But her frantic whisper told the real story. "Only it's not okay. It's not okay at all. If I don't my crown tonight, I won't able to go back to equestria for another 30 moons. Oh, what are we gonna do."

Spike lifted a paw over his heart and says: "hmmm...we tell them the truth. Let them know what's really at stake if you don't get the crown tonight. They'll will help us figure something out."

He touch twilight leg reassuringly

Twilight: "but what if they won't? What if when they find out just how different I really am..."

Twilight looked in the mirror and to her surprise saw the pony she was looking back at her.

Spike: "twilight, these girls rallied around you because they saw what in your heart."

Spike sat up to twilight could see him in the mirror including bonkers and the others. When she looked back to her own reflection, it was human again.

Bonkers: "they aren't gonna feel any differently about you when they find out you're a pony princess in equestria."

She turn away from the mirror and says: I'm glad you guys followed me here, guys."

Sparky: no problem twi

Spike: yeah well except for we get stuck for another 30 moons.

Then they heard something smashing and kiss moaning from upstairs room.

Twilight: what going on up there?

Spike: "beats me twi."

Lighting dust and Gilda enter the store to see 3 three girls holding clothes and gathered around a drawn curtain.

Gilda: where twilight at?

Fluttershy: "she came running in here like there's was no tomorrow."

Rainbow dash and rarity coming downstairs to the store with mess up hairs and their clothes little bit wrinkle.

Lighting dust: "umm what happened to you two."

Gilda: yeah

Pinkie pie: "what's going on up there because we hear moan and crashing for a little bit."

They fix their hairs and clothes then give them innocent smiles.

Rarity: oh nothing!

Rainbow: that's right nothing!

Gilda: okay?

Twilight whipped the curtain open. the girls turn to look at her.

Applejack: "are you okay?"

Twilight: "the fall formal isn't happening tonight.

Pinkie eyes wide with shock and scream: "WHAT!?!"

twilight: "it had to be postponed because sunset shimmer had snips and snails including their new friends ruin all of pinkie pie decorations."

Pinkie: "WHAT!?!"

Lighting dust: "that loris animal with big eyes give me some nightmares for 2 days."

Gilda: me too

Twilight: "but the fall formal has happened tonight!"

Pinkie: "wha-?"

Gilda put a hand over pinkie's mouth.

Twilight: "you see..."

Pinkie pulled free and took a deep breath.

Pinkie: "you're from an alternative world and you're a pony princess there and the crown actually has a magical element embedded in it that helps power up other magical element and without it they don't work anymore and you need them to help protect your magical world and if you don't get the crown tonight you'll be stuck in this world and you won't be able to get back for like a really, really long time! And also find the other magic talismans inside the magic painting at your world to make TV shows and movie come alive from mystery stranger to protect from a dragon turn into statue that send his henchmens to get them and set himself free from that statue.

She finished with a huge smile and a proud *squee*.

Twilight, spikes, toots, sparky, fall-apart rabbit, and bonkers looked slack-jaw at pinkie, but rainbow rubbed the back of her head and rolled her eyes.

Rainbow: "yeah. I'm pretty sure that isn't the reason."

Spike: "nope, she's pretty much spot on."

Lighting dust and rarity: "he can talk!"

Spike: oh yeah

He reared up on his hind legs and says "and back where I come from, I'm not even a dog. I am a ferocious fire-breathing dragon."

Fluttershy pushed rarity and gilda aside to get at spike.

fluttershy: "this is so amazing! Tell me, what are you thinking right now."

Spike sauntered over to rarity and looked up at her longingly.

Spike: "sure would love a scratch behind the ears."

Rarity: "gah!"

Spike: "uh, maybe later."

Twilight: " how did you know all that!"

Pinkie: just a hunch!

Applejack: "wait a minute! Lemme straight get this straight. You're a pony."

Rarity: you're a princess?

Gilda: "you're from another world?"

Rainbow dash: "let us see the magic talismans."

She grab the 2 talisman inside her bag and show it to everyone.

Rainbow: awesome

Rarity: "wow you need protect this talismans from shendu character."

Spike: yup

Bonkers: "me and toots got encounter with butch and droopy heading to sugarcube corner today. But I use teleport eraser to erase them to canterlot jail."

Twilight: "you did and they working for shendu."

Bonkers: yeah

Rainbow: this is way more awesome

Gilda: you said it dash

Excited chatter began to spread the room as spike said to twilight, "see? Told ya."

[Here's new chapter today]