shendu is born

Shendu: "at last. All my powers have finally returned to me! Astral protection, invisiblity, immortality, and my personal favorite combustion."

Shendu open his right hand aim at the wall in the right side and blast it  to smithereeens with an energy blast."

Rainbow: "that's was close one."

Jackie: "you said it rainbow."

Rainbow look at her fiance and say's, "are you okay dear."

Rarity: "I'm fine dashie."

Amethyst star: "(whisper) guy's I'll get captain black from section 13."

Ms. Jacobson: "make it quick."

Jade: "go for it."

She use her magic to teleport at section 13 and get captain black and the agents. Then suddenly finn and the dark hand come out the elevator towards the office.

Finn: "okay who's the wise guy to make fred cry....whoa shendu! You look big and powerful."

Tobi: "yeah."

Henchman x: "wow that what you look like."

Valmont: "and by the way shendu, I'm glad to see that you have what you want. Now it's time to get lost treasure of...whatever that name is."

Finn: "yeah please."

Tobi: "we're going to be rich."

Tobi ninjas: "yeah."

Shendu: "on the contrary, valmont; you did not fuilfull the entire end of your deal."

Dark hands: "what?!?"

Valmont: "we made a deal shendu!"

Shendu: "read my lips! "No treasure for you."

Valmont gave shendu a stern look and turned at his henchmen."

Valmont: "tohru get him."

Tohru: "but master, I don't think I can."

Valmont: "DO IT!"

Finn: "you got this big t."

Henchman x: "teach that guy a lesson."

Tobi ninjas: "go tohru."

He got into his ready stance, gave shendu a cold piercing stare and growled under his breath. Tohru then sprinted as a fast as he could with his head lowered and prepared for a  skull bash attack. Suddenly tohru felt an unknown force take told of him and lift his body up.

Tobi: "I didn't see that coming."

Henchman x: "yeah."

Shendu: "should I remind you that  with the rooster power of levitation, I can render even the most formidable enemies useless while suspended in air." "And let's not forget about another advantage I have: super strength."

Shendu curled his right index finger back and gave tohru a strong solid flick with a power of the ox in shendu. Tohru was sent flying through the walls at the building and crashed impact to another building.

Gilda: "whoa."

Shendu: "everyone else."

Tobi: "nope."

He pressed the button to make a portal of his hideout in sooga village and went inside the portal to his hideout then portal closed. Temutai become so scared what he saw and make another portal to his place at china.

Temutai: "goodbye."

He went through portal of china and the portal is closed.

Valmont: "fine the treasure is your."

Shendu: "good."

then amethyst star is back with captain black and his agents in the office to shock see shendu.

Shendu: "so long suckers."

He fly out of the building and use powerful lightspeed what's he going. Captain black told his agents to arrest valmont and his henchmen including fred fredburger while captain black towards the group.

Gilda: "what's shendu going?"

Captain black: "I don't know but guys back to your universes when we figure it out what's he going. We let you know."

Rainbow dash: "yes sir."

Wildcat: "okay."

Darkwing duck: "of course."

Amethyst star walk towards to ms. Jacobson and says, "come on I take you home and head back to equestria."

Ms. Jacobson: "okay."

she take ms. Johnson home first and back to equestria with magic.

Rainbow dash: "come on guys let's go home wait for information."

Apple bloom: "yeah."

Rarity: "me too."

[Here's new chapter for this story]