demon sunset shimmer defeat

They open the door to parking lot and continue running to right side heading to front entrance see twilight and her Friends in shock to see sunset shimmer into a demon.

Sparky: whoa!

Bonkers: "what in the world?"

Demon sunset shimmer: "but let's buygones by buygones. I am your princess now, and you will be loyal...to me!"

She then broke the front of the school and the students inside scream. Sunset calmed things down by using her mind control spell on everyone in the building except for gilda and lighting dust, they hide inside janitor closet then gilda open the door for little bit to see sunset shimmer with snips and snails.

Demon sunset shimmer: "round them up and bring them to the portal."

Snips: you got it sunset shimmer

She then flew out and confronted twilight and the others. Gilda and lighting dust exit the janitor to take out sunset shimmer minions inside the school. Snips and snails push christy and rover to the crowd and ready to the portal After that they felt tipping on their backs and turns around see lighting dust and gilda with evil smirk on their faces.

Snips and snails: uh-oh!

They super punch them to knock them out and went to the floor. They walked through the crowd to outside see sunset shimmer is shock to see twilight and her friends being protected by a magic field.

Demon sunset shimmer: what?

They went outside with bonkers and his pals in the bushes to watch the battle.

Twilight smiled as she realized something important and say: "the magic contained in my element was able to unite with those the helped create it!"

The crown on sunset shimmer's head glowed and fired a magic beam at twilight and her friends.

Twilight: "honesty! kindness! Laughter! Generosity! Loyalty! Magic! Together with a crown, they create a power beyond anything you could imagine, but it is a power you don't have the ability to control! The crown may be upon your head, sunset shimmer, but you cannot wield it, because you do not possess the most powerful magic of all; the magic of friendship."

A rainbow beam towards demon sunset shimmer and surrounded her then a tiny beam fired at flash's head and connected to the other students as they were no longer in control by sunset shimmer. The rainbow also hit snips and snails while they unconscious as a white explosions.

Gilda and the gang go to twilight and her friends to check on them if they are okay. Twilight and her friends woke up from their consciousness and shook their heads to see Gilda and the group with smile on their faces then they look at the crater that was made by her magic. The students that were no longer brainwashed begin to surrounded the crater. In the center of the crater, kneeled a smoking and defeated sunset shimmer.

Twilight stood over her triumphantly as she said, "you will never rule in equestria. Any power you may have had in this world is gone. Tonight, you've shown everyone who you really are. You've shown them what is in your heart."

The counterparts of flash sentry and cmc all look down upon sunset shimmer as well. Flash sentry especially disappointed but he felt patted on his back and turn around see his sister friend christy with a smile on her face.

Sunset: "i-i'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't know there was another way."

Twilight: " the magic of friendship doesn't just exit in equestria. It's everywhere. You can seek it out, or you can forever be alone. The choice is yours."

Sunset shimmer climbed out of the crater and twilight help her out.

Sunset: "but...but all I've ever done since being here is drive everyone apart. I don't know the first thing about friendship."