helping twilight win the crown

It's a normal day for the students of canterlot high, during lunch period the students were either chatting amongst themselves, playing with their phones or showing off to others at their table. Flash sentry and a group of people who looked like his teammates were eating their lunch and listening to flash play guitar. Toots enter their table and listen to flash play guitar.

Cherry crash: "it's so cute."

Flash: "hey little guy."

Toots: "beep."

Flash: "you want to listen my music too."

Toot nodded his head

Rarity, who was wearing a blue sweater with a yellow horseshoe shaped to look like a "c" , sat down at the random table and discreetly put on her wondercolt ears in preparation for her and her Friend's performance.

Normal norman: "(whisper) rarity."

Rarity: "(whisper) yes what is it?"

Blueberry cake: "(whisper) me and Norman saw the snake talisman what bobcat found inside his hat yesterday."

Rarity: (whisper) "really?"

They nodded their heads

Rarity: "(whisper) good, I hope he keeps talisman inside his hat from shendu and his goons."

Rainbow, who wore the same sweater, sat down at a random table as well and put on her wondercolts ears too. Her eyes went to see something on her girlfriend back neck to be little bit tattoo of dragon tail just sticking out.

Rainbow: "(thought) what the?"

Pinkie pie was standing in the lunch line, but she was wearing the same sweater and put her wondercolts ear as well. And when she did, she picked up a lunch tray and banged it on the counter in a centain rhythm and her friends do the rhythm too. Spike, sparky, bonkers, and fall-apart turned on the radio next to them and watch the girls as they sing.

Rainbow dash and her friends: "🎶 hey, hey, everybody , We've got something to say, we may seem as different as night is from day but you look a little deeper and you will see that I'm just like you and  you're just like me. Yeah."

They doing their pose after that and back to their song.

Rainbow dash and her friends: "🎶 hey hey everybody, we here to shout that the magic of friendship is what it's all about. 🎶yeah, we thought we were different as the night is from the day until twilight sparkle helped  us see another day so get up, get down. If you're gonna come around, we.can work together helping twilight win the crown so get up, get down cause it's gonna make a sound if we work together helping twilight sparkle win the crown."

Pinkie pie: "🎵hey, hey, hands up now."

She show up at the table with mystery mint and fall-apart bunny with megaphone and shout: "🎵we're sending a message to the crowd.

He torn apart into pieces in the floor but he helped from diamond tiara and sliver spoon.

Pinkie pie: "🎵 hands wave up, then come down

She between middle of two tables and begin to spin

Pinkie pie: "🎵 we party together all round."

Rarity: 🎵 generous, honesty.

Applejack: "🎵laughter, kindness, and loyalty."

Fluttershy: "🎵 twilight helped us each to see."

Rainbow show up on the table behind them with sparky on her shoulder.

Rainbow: "🎵all that can be!"