travel to yakyakistan

Lyra heartstring, scootaloo, noteworthy and carrot top riding on hot air balloon travel to yakyakistan for rats talisman inside the painting of duckburg.

Carrot top: "lets hope the rat talisman hiding somewhere at duckburg soon."

Noteworthy: "yeah, you said it Lyra."

Meanwhile at duckburg pier there's beagale boys try to steal male pig wallet from back wallet but then there's video portal right side of them to reveal shendu and valmont.

Big time: "who are you?"

Shendu: "it's not important listen there's a rat talisman hiding somewhere in this city find it before twilight sparkle friends arrive."

Bouncer: "you got it."

Shendu: "but need help to protect you three find the talisman."

Then 13 shadowkhans appear from the shadows on the buildings towards the Beagle boys with several people.

Big time: "awesome"

Pig male person: "what the?"

Shendu: "don't fail to caught rat talisman."

Big time: "we won't fail you."

Valmont: "good."

The portal is closed after that.

Big time: "let find this rat talisman in duckburg, boys."

The gang going to the city find rat talisman. Meanwhile carrot top and her friends arrive at yakyaksitan just park there balloon front of the gate.

Carrot top: "alright we're here."

They went inside to see the village with yaks and Lyra open her saddle bag with her magic to grab dead stiff lizard and do the chant.

Lyra: "yu mo gwai gui fai do zao! Yu mo gwai gui fai do zao!

Dead stiff lizard begin to glow with chi spell and flying from Lyra magic to fly towards to prince rutherfords hut.

Yak #1: "wow yak impressed for mint pony."

Carrot top: "how do you learn that, Lyra?"

Lyra: "I learn it from jackie chan uncle."

They enter prince Rutherford hut to see dead stiff lizard begin point at the picture of duckburg that make yona and prince Rutherford look confused.

Noteworthy: "awesome we found it."

Prince Rutherford: "why floating dead stiff lizard pointing at the picture for."

Lyra use her magic to grab dead stiff lizard to put it inside her saddle bag and says " because your painting is magic and rat talisman inside the painting of duckburg."

Both: "oh."

They jump through inside the painting to duckburg and find the rat talisman.

Yona: "so cool."

[Here's the chapter after princess twilight episode.]