ninja chimps attack part 2

Twilight and the gang still fighting with ninja chimps at the market.

Twilight use her magic to lift ninja chimp and throw to others ninja chimps to the ground, Lyra and noteworthy double kick to 3 ninja chimps, KO joe hit 5 ninja chimps with his skateboard, yang blast 2 ninja chimps with his powers, thunderlane and rainbow dash uppercut 3 ninja chimps, and pucca punch 1 ninja chimp in the face.

Spike: "go guys."

KO joe toss ninja chimp to the empty stand and due chicken sound then they surrounded 3 remind ninja chimps.

Rainbow dash: "give up now boys because you three surrounded by us."

Ninja chimp #1: "we're give up."

Three of them rise their hands up to make everypony cheer for their heroes then portal show to reveal captain black and his guards enter to ponyville to arrested ninja chimps.

Captain black: "good work team to defeat ninja chimps."

Lyra: "thanks you sir."

Captain black: "there's a another location for sheep talisman inside the painting of zootopia."

Rainbow: "really where at?"

Captain black: "applejack uncle and aunt apartment in Manhattan."

Rainbow: "Sweet me and applejack will over there on Friday with our team over there to help."

KO joe: "out of sight girl."

Yang: "you know it joe."

Pucca nodded her head

Twilight: "be careful out there dashie."

Rainbow: "I will twily."

Captain black: "good you guys leaving on Friday afternoon."

Rainbow dash: "yes sir."

[Here's new chapter for this story]