the thief

With everypony now asleep, they would not know that there was an intruder in the castle. The intruder managed to get passed the guards and got to twilight room. She quietly got to where her crown is. She almost smashed the lamp accidentally before she catch it. She put it down and replace the crown with a fake one. She then tripped over spike tail and landed on the floor that woke twilight and spike up and twilight sees the thief has crown in her pocket.

Twilight yelled: "My crown! She's got my crown."

The thief started to run and twilight started to run after her.

Twilight yelled: stop thief

As her friends and marefriend woke up

Twilight: stealing my crown!

Twilight then uses a teleportation spell to get in front of the thief.

Twilight: stop!

But, she didn't as she teleported too, leaving her cloak behind. She was revealed to be an orange unicorn with yellow and red mane and tail before she continued run away. She looked back see the six ponies fellowing her as she picked up the pace and bump fall apart rabbit in the hallway into pieces.

Fall apart rabbit: I need help please!

Spike stay behind to put fall apart rabbit back together.

Fall apart rabbit: thanks

Spike: no problem

Twilight then jumped on her and rolled into another world before the crown started bouncing everything including toon broom with eyes before it disappeared into a mirror.

Twilight: "what did you do to my crown."

Thief: "sorry it had to be this way princess."

She jumping into the mirror too.

Fluttershy: "who was that?"

[Here's new chapter today]