arrive at crystal empire

She and her friends arrived at crystal empire for a royal summit with the princesses, she was excited. Well, she was excited, but she also a feeling nervous. Twilight and her friends begin heading towards the castle.

Applejack: "hoo-wee! Your very first princess summit. You must be over the moon, twilight."

Twilight: "oh, I am excited. But, to be honest, I'm a little nervous too."

Pinkie pie: "you're nervociting! It's like you want to jump up and yell YAY ME!" But you are also so nerves that you want  to curl into a tiny tiny ball all at the same time."

Fluttershy (muttered): "i feel that way almost every day."

Applejack: "you've got no reason for fret, twi. Everything gonna be just--"

Rarity: "TWILIGHT! Oh sorry darling, But I just realized you're not wearing your crown. You haven't forgotten it back in ponyville, have you?"

Twilight: it's in my bag

Rainbow: including the ox talisman too

Spike: that too

Inside the castle trumpet blew as they entered the thorn. Twilight and the others walk slowly up to the thorn where princess Candace, princess celestia, and princess luna were sitting. Twilight accidentally bump into flash sentry.

Flash sentry: "your highness, princess twilight sparkle."

Princess Cadence and twilight rushed to each other and did their little chant.

Both: "🎶sunshine. sunshine ladybugs awake. Clap your hoofs and do a little shake."

Princess cadence: "twilight! I haven't seen you since the coronation."

Princess celestia: "we have so much to discuss. But it can wait until tomorrow." "You all look tired from your journey. Now off to bed.

Twilight and her friends going to their own rooms but except for rainbow dash. She went to princess cadence and says: "you got the ring I ask for."

Princess Cadence: "yes it's inside the box in my table."

Rainbow: thanks

Princess cadence: your welcome rainbow and are you excited to propose twilight tomorrow."

Rainbow: yeah I am

Princess cadence: "I'm very proud of you to propose twilight."

Rainbow: thanks princess cadence

[Here's new chapter for today]