rescue jade and rarity

Amethyst star arrived on the sidewalk behind the abandon building then she spotted white car came out from the driveway to the street.

Jade: "guys!"

Amethyst: "jade?"

She went to the entrance to see two rainbow Dash's and two jackie chans, apple bloom, and ms. Johnson behind red phone booth.

Amethyst: "guy's what's happen?"

Light Jackie: "oh amethyst it's so awful the dark hand got jade and talismans including rainbow dash fiance too.

Amethyst: "what we need rescue them."

Ms. Jacobson: "where they taking them?"

Amethyst: "at Jackie chan universe of course."

Then another car to be red station wagon pull up in the driveway to them and stop.

Light rainbow dash: "who's that?"

Dark rainbow dash: "maybe it's the dark hand."

3 doors open to reveal wildcat, Gilda, and darkwing duck come out from the car and closed the doors towards the group.

Gilda:" hey guys, and why there's  2 rainbow Dash's and Jackie Chan's."

Apple bloom: "I explained later because there's another problem right now."

Wild cat: "like what exactly."

apple bloom: "the dark hand kidnapped jade and got the talismans towards valmont building."

Trio: "what?!?"

Light rainbow: "you three help us to rescue jade and rarity including 12 talismans.

Gilda with a smile on face and say's, "sure let do it."

Meanwhile at the office valmont put the 11 talisman on shendu while rarity tied up in the chair next to jade tied up on fire place holder.

Shendu: "yes I feel my power returning and show the fools from equestria and this world to see have 11 talisman inside of me.

Video portals show up at ponyville, canterlot high school, Royal woods schools, great lake city school, canterlot castle,new city central park zoo and wagstaff school.

Shendu: "greetings fools."

Gene: "aaah talking dragon statue."

Zeke: "whoa I didn't see that coming."

Rainbow dash: "what's he want now."

Twilight: "I don't know babe."

Shendu: "i got 11 talisman on me and feel my powers return."

Everyone and everycreatures shocked to see 11 talisman on him.

Principal celestia: "no way."

Fluttershy: "we're doomed."

Princess celestia: "this can't be good at all."

Skipper: "oh boy."

Shendu: "valmont put the last talisman on me and become free from statue prison."

Valmont place tiger talisman on shendu but there's other half of talisman is missing.

Valmont: "11 in a half."

He turn at tohru with confused on his face and say's, "what?"

Both: "where's is the other half of talisman."

Lincoln: "hahaha."

Rico: "ha."

Carl: "that's epic fail."